FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Been watching a bit of season 4 of Masters of Sex.
I see a few episodes of Mad Men here and there and both these shows are set in 1960s world.
It is fun stuff to see.. I seem to be up to date with the release in USA so no more episodes to download.
I am now stuck like with Westworld of waiting a week at a time for next episode.
I do not like this old school wait of one episode a week.

73d4af83b57938d38d5eafa1d3cab92d.jpg

Van Helsing - Didn't exactly expect much from the show, just thought it would be another run of the mill Vampire hunter series but I have been very surprised, the premise of the show is very different. If you are looking for a intriguing storyline definitely give it a go.

Cruyff14 loves signatures how bizarre, how bizarre

Probably a silly question but is it worth sticking with Lost? Watched a few episodes of s1 & it's OK but a bit lame at times
Dude cut your losses now, you will be nothing but disappointed and frustrated especially the last season.

Dude cut your losses now, you will be nothing but disappointed and frustrated especially the last season.

thanks. The mixed reports have me scratching my head a bit & the very high ratings in the usual places makes me wonder if i just shouldn't keep going until it either bores me or shits me...

thanks. The mixed reports have me scratching my head a bit & the very high ratings in the usual places makes me wonder if i just shouldn't keep going until it either bores me or shits me...
Too many twists and turns that don't make sense, they tried to be so crafty with everything but in the end every season had its good and bad points but in my opinion the bad far outweighed the good. If you do go ahead I'll be interested in what your 'jump the shark' moment will be.

So I've been watching Aussie mini-series Deep Water, which the BBC says is 'based on true events'. But I assume the Toohey character isn't meant to represent a real NRL player? Is he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australia's Next Top Model (guilty pleasure 101). How there's no thread for this, I'll never know. There used to be, yeah?

I just watched the finale. And pretty much cried through the whole thing. Both girls were completely sweet and genuine and beautiful I wanted them both to win! Best season for awhile I think.

Finally watched True Detective and halfway through S2.

Also watching:
TWD
FTWD
Quarry
Hard Quiz

Quality shows, especially Arrested Development. I did struggle to finish Sons however kinda went 1-2 seasons longer than it needed to.
I only watched Arrested Development for the first time about 6 months ago but am going around a second time now haha. I'm up to the 3rd season (my least favourite) - I found the 4th season to be quite good (which is seemingly unpopular).

I've just started Sons (just finished season 1). I have a 45 min train commute each day so I'm moving through it pretty quickly. Loved the 1st season!

Think I'll look at the Wire once I'm done with SoA.

I only watched Arrested Development for the first time about 6 months ago but am going around a second time now haha. I'm up to the 3rd season (my least favourite) - I found the 4th season to be quite good (which is seemingly unpopular).

I've just started Sons (just finished season 1). I have a 45 min train commute each day so I'm moving through it pretty quickly. Loved the 1st season!

Think I'll look at the Wire once I'm done with SoA.
The Wire! Yes great choice... and if you haven't already check out Vic and his strike team in the Shield!! One of my personal favourite shows. Both outstanding quality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back