FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Life and Death Brigade scene was for token effect. Just to have it there because it was such a big part of Rory's time at Yale. But with that story line, it looked like that Rory realized that she could not see Logan again.

Was there a particular 4 words at the wedding? I was referring to the final four words. And why wasn't Jess invited to pre-wedding, when instead you had Lane and Michel in attendance.

Paris's Winter story line felt really forced. Having her in the fertility clinic just didn't work for me. Even the time when Rory and her went back to school seemed like a token scene.

Jess was dealt with a bit better, but I still don't understand why he'd stay in Stars Hollow with Luke. Doesn't he have other family or friends?

Dean scene was really cringe worthy, it was better just to not have him in there altogether.

And don't get me started on Sookie. Originally, McCarthy wasn't part of the cast (I don't know why), and then she was added at the least minute. Would have like to have seen her more, instead of the rotating chefs at the Dragonfly.

Sorry, I meant the last four words mentioned after the wedding ceremony, ie. last scene. anyway I really didn't like the ending.

I always thought Paris would've been a great lawyer or politician.

Sookie's part was rushed and ad hoc, McCarthy was busy so they couldn't use her much.

Dean was Rory's high school bf so they didn't need to include him, irrelevant scene.

I also hated the production/play part that Taylor was directing. I just fast forwarded that.

Oh yeah probably the best series ever, Silvio and Paulie are great characters too.

Cruyff14 loves signatures how bizarre, how bizarre
was reading up on james gandolfini apparently he was the only one who negotiated dvd sales into his contract before taking the gig etc. and when he found out that the others didn't and were getting shafted he wrote them all out checks for like 33k

was reading up on james gandolfini apparently he was the only one who negotiated dvd sales into his contract before taking the gig etc. and when he found out that the others didn't and were getting shafted he wrote them all out checks for like 33k
Yeah read that too, what about the one where he got called by a real mobster telling him Don's don't wear shorts lol, Dr Melfi was supposed to be Carmella but thought it was to close to her role in Goodfellas. I always thought they rushed the demise of Christopher, was a real shame.

Yeah read that too, what about the one where he got called by a real mobster telling him Don's don't wear shorts lol, Dr Melfi was supposed to be Carmella but thought it was to close to her role in Goodfellas. I always thought they rushed the demise of Christopher, was a real shame.

i really hated tony's mum in the show like every scene she was in id get ******* angry. so she acted it well. i did laugh how he basically kills christopher by holding his massive nose. also the actor who played paulie was actually a wise guy when he was younger

i really hated tony's mum in the show like every scene she was in id get ******* angry. so she acted it well. i did laugh how he basically kills christopher by holding his massive nose.
Yeah she was just a vindictive bitch but you are right she was well acted, I hate the kids AJ was such a pussy and Meadow was annoying everything with her was me me me sort of like her mum lol I could go on about them for hours .

Yeah she was just a vindictive bitch but you are right she was well acted, I hate the kids AJ was such a pussy and Meadow was annoying everything with her was me me me sort of like her mum lol I could go on about them for hours .

its a great show its what got me into hbo tbh. just finished watching the episode when they all find out junior likes to eat pussy.

Haha I love how they do things like that like the little mob things like eating pussy or you get a pass in prison from fanook activities, Junior was a good character too, in one episode he sings and it's actually him singing.

I just watched the finale. And pretty much cried through the whole thing. Both girls were completely sweet and genuine and beautiful I wanted them both to win! Best season for awhile I think.

Two unique and incredible finalists. For me, the highlight of the series is seeing the 40 AusNTM alumni in one big room, especially my faves Gemma and Cassi (again). It would've been interesting also to see how they filmed the alternate ending of the winners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting my fix of sbs on demand at the moment. Watched Trapped and Modus. Currently watching The Disappearance and will then watch Midnight Sun. Great shows.

f1a37fb79996b6afb46ebe8fd2aa303b.jpg

The Detour.

If you liked the Vacation movie this is in the same vein but in my opinion funnier. The first season is only 10 episodes so not too long if you watch it back to back. My favourite character was Jared the son, who is simple but hilarious. Just a warning though it's not a family show so watch a episode before you let the kids watch.

Definitely worth your time and the producers have left it open for season 2.

Getting my fix of sbs on demand at the moment. Watched Trapped and Modus. Currently watching The Disappearance and will then watch Midnight Sun. Great shows.

BBC is showing Modus now. It's OK, but far from the cream of the crop of Scandi series. Trapped was better by a fair distance. Haven't seen the other two (yet).

I've discovered a couple of good new comedies recently.

High Maintenance: ostensibly about a New York weed dealer who delivers by bike to his clients, but really he's a relatively minor character who is used as the link for a series of short vignettes about different customers of his each episode. Really well crafted, high quality little shorts... only one season of 6 eps so far but a second season has been ordered.

Difficult People: two sarcastic, self-absorbed, wannabe comedians whose careers have amounted to little more than writing nasty observations about celebrities on twitter, and who struggle to book gigs due to generally being horrible to people in their attempts to be funny. I'm only 5 eps in so far but it's pretty entertaining stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back