FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Riverdale (ep 1). It was an interesting re-imagining of the characters from the Archie comics. Reminded me a bit of Gossip Girl.
Worth a watch?

Enjoying Incorporated at the moment and really enjoyed Shooter.

Have just watched the first episodes of Taboo and Goliath and I'm well and truly taken by both so far.

I've got three to go on Goliath and watched the first two of Taboo - thoroughly enjoying and hooked on both.

Taboo is up there with the best of the best TV from what I've seen.

Also started on The Mick last night and watched a few episodes, pretty funny sitcom about * up sister looking after sister's rich brats after the sister and her husband were arrested for fraud. First impressions pretty good.

Adam Law's Destination Flavour

Everyone else take note - this is how you do a cooking show. Mesmerising

Ended up dragging myself through the first season of Halt and Catch Fire. I couldn't find a single wholly likeable character and unless I'm watching a comedy based on schadenfreude I can't deal with that.

Gonna try Limitless.

a19587d5ecf50fddb9f6bc255c57c770.jpg

APB, didn't have high hopes for this show, the synopsis was a little understated though, I really enjoyed it's uniqueness. The show is based around a billionaire whose best friend dies because the cops put him on hold, he then pays the district off so he can take control of the police precinct, he does and uses technology to clean up the precinct. It's good and gritty, I don't want to give too much away but hopefully it sticks on the same path.
4/5

Cruyff14 loves signatures how bizarre, how bizarre

a19587d5ecf50fddb9f6bc255c57c770.jpg

APB, didn't have high hopes for this show, the synopsis was a little understated though, I really enjoyed it's uniqueness. The show is based around a billionaire whose best friend dies because the cops put him on hold, he then pays the district off so he can take control of the police precinct, he does and uses technology to clean up the precinct. It's good and gritty, I don't want to give too much away but hopefully it sticks on the same path.
4/5

I just finished the Pilot as well. This needs to be turned into a generic cop show. But it's good that they got rid off the main case in the first episode instead of letting it drag on like other shows.

And, wtf, when did Daniel MacPherson move to the US?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just finished the Pilot as well. This needs to be turned into a generic cop show. But it's good that they got rid off the main case in the first episode instead of letting it drag on like other shows.

And it has Caitlin Stacey as Gideons assistant Ada, she's better known as Rachel from Neighbours or Ellie from Tomorrow When The War Began

Apparently in 2012 he moved to LA

And it has Caitlin Stacey as Gideons assistant Ada, she's better known as Rachel from Neighbours or Ellie from Tomorrow When The War Began

Yeah, she's one of the mown cast members, and another reason to watch. I remember her from Neighbours as a kid.

Santa Clarita Diet.
First coupleof episodes were so, so. But now ive almost finished the season i am really enjoying it, even if Drew Barrymore's acting is horrendous

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Would I Lie To You. Funniest show on TV, even with all the repeats, it never fails. It has definitely improved from its first two seasons and Rob Brydon is a better host than the first guy.

Would I Lie To You. Funniest show on TV, even with all the repeats, it never fails. It has definitely improved from its first two seasons and Rob Brydon is a better host than the first guy.

Love that too, 8 and of 10 Cats and them doing Countdown are great watching as well.

People need it get onto Superior Donuts. It's a sitcom about a guy that owns a donut store. But the comedy is so politically incorrect and racist at times that it makes the scenarios funny.

Second episode aired today.

Watched the first episode and wasn't a fan. Have the subsequent episode/s been better?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back