FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Legion

Just checked out Frequency trailer and it seems to be a copy concept of Korean drama series Signal (2016). Would highly recommend the series.

Last edited:

^season 2 was the best one

But I still really liked 1 (as someone who hardly watches any non-sport TV, I got hooked on this show a few years ago after catching some *end of season 1* episodes playing on TV whilst I was at the gym ) and 3 (even if it was too short )

If you have only seen a few episodes , I guess you aren't the target audience anyway

I loved the trailer

I admit that I'm surprised that it will be shown in the cinemas (v direct to small screen ) , but I still can't wait to see it .

Revisiting The West Wing. Prone to some lazy flag-waving in weak moments, but also capable of lots of wonderful wit and drama. Just starting season three, and S2 finale Two Cathedrals remains a superb hour of television. Or forty-two minutes of streaming. Whatever it is.

It reminded me how far we've come with TV in recent times when I read that Aaron Sorkin had Bartlet rant at God partly in Latin to avoid network censorship, and that NBC only OK'd Mrs Landingham referring to Bartlet Snr as a "prick" at the last minute...

After a year of almost nothing but movies I am trying to catch up on a lot of shows.

Getting stuck in to Twin Peaks, finally, feels like I am so far behind with this but better late than never. The Thick of It is on Netflix too and I am giving that a whirl. Can be kind of dry at times but the post-series 2 specials were amazing. And also The Decalogue, although that might count as a ten-hour movie. The first three episodes haven't wowed me yet unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saving that for a binge - good eh?
Yep. I thought of waiting until the whole season came out first before watching but the episodes are pretty full on I haven't needed to binge. I've just been watching one ep every night or every other night. I think there's only 2 more episodes left for this season any way

Watching ed on YouTube atm. It's a show from the early 2000s and probably my favourite show of all time. Had always hoped for a DVD release but seems it will remain one of only a very small number of shows not available to view in some decent form. Watching it again it's just so good.

On the rotation right now

Bates Motel s5
Suits s6
Designated Survivor
Broadchurch s3
Luke Cage
X Files s9
24 Legacy
Lethal Weapon
New Girl s6
Review with Forrest MacNeil s3
Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia s12
Workaholics s5

Adam Law's Destination Flavour

Everyone else take note - this is how you do a cooking show. Mesmerising
Seen a bit of that. Singapore episodes. Pretty good.
I've enjoyed the Chefs table series on Netflix. It's very well done.

Not really watching anything current except Survivor and Supernatural.

I have been revisiting/semi marathon/binge watched a few series over the past few months:
Seinfeld, Frasier, Married with Children, Curb Your Enthusiasm.
24, The Shield

Trying to decide what to concentrate on next. Thinking a run through of Batman: The Animated Series is in order.... I have not watched the Masters of the Universe or Transformers collections in a long time (years) and it might be time to run through them once again.

I purchased The Wonder Years box set when that finally came out on dvd, I should probably watch it from start to finish instead of just the occasional episode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back