FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished the final ep of The Third Day.
Didn't mind it. I see it is coming to Fox Showcase next month as well.

Thanks djrossie16 for mentioning Red Oaks, I watched a trailer to it a couple of years ago and meant to check it out and totally forgot.
Watched the first 4 eps and really enjoying it.

If anyone’s up for European drama, The Twelve is a Belgian Crime series on SBS On Demand.

It’s a murder case that centres on 12 jurors. Each Ep you go home with one of them and see how their home lives affect their decision in court.

Good acting with plenty of twists. Well worth a look.
I'm about half way through this. It is really well acted but there are so many unlikable characters that its hard to watch at times

Rewatching Buffy on Stan. About 1/3 of the way through season 3

Angel is honestly the worst.
Faith is ******* awesome.
Finished watching it with my kids just a little while ago, took us about 1 1/2 years to watch all 7 seasons but really enjoyed it. A new generation of fans. I will say the remastered version on Stan is one of the worst remasters out there, just badly auto-cropped and washed out which is a shame as it would be a perfect series for a proper remaster, the humour and writing hold up so well but a lot of the SFX and monster costumes are aging badly.
I watched it all the way through when it originally aired seasons 1-3 are the peak for me, wasn't terrible after that but never reached those heights again

Summer Heights High.

Brilliant as ever- seen it at least half a dozen times, still some scenes am crying from laughing. 9/10
The extended/deleted scene of Mr G's interpretive dance in drama class is incredible

As is his psychological one-on-one interview:

Have you ever thought about killing anyone?

No

What colour's your hair? Brown?

The extended/deleted scene of Mr G's interpretive dance in drama class is incredible

As is his psychological one-on-one interview:

Have you ever thought about killing anyone?

No

What colour's your hair? Brown?

I have not watched those, will keep itin mind.

The J'maie outtakes are hilarious. I just wish there had been outtakes of Jonah. The scene with the dad and the teachers accusing him of abusing Jonah is probs my absolute favorite. "What the *?! I thought i come here cause he done something.... shove your ******* cup of tea up your arse" :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished marathoning 24. Having seen it so many times over the last 15 years, the script writing can be lazy (every character says the same phrases to push the plot along)... but its still a thrill ride AND my favourite show of the 2000 - era.

Now going through Supernatural, want to see how long it takes before I get distracted by another show or focus more on gaming. I made it up to Season 4 in my last attempt, I am almost up to the same part again.

I may end up picking a sitcom or two (or three ?), it's been a while since I've marathoned Seinfeld/30 Rock/Frasier or even Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Finished watching it with my kids just a little while ago, took us about 1 1/2 years to watch all 7 seasons but really enjoyed it. A new generation of fans. I will say the remastered version on Stan is one of the worst remasters out there, just badly auto-cropped and washed out which is a shame as it would be a perfect series for a proper remaster, the humour and writing hold up so well but a lot of the SFX and monster costumes are aging badly.
Oz's first werewolf costume was terrible. Season 3 was pretty great except for the weird Xander/Willow/Cordelia/Young Giles thing

Just stumbled upon NOS4A2 on Amazon Prime, still on the pilot episode, but I am very intrigued..

Adapted from a Joe Hill novel (Stephen Kings son)

Oz's first werewolf costume was terrible. Season 3 was pretty great except for the weird Xander/Willow/Cordelia/Young Giles thing

Mayor Richard Wilkens III and Faith make it by far the best/most enjoyable BTVS season for me..

So many classics, The Zeppo, Band Candy etc..

The Mayor was such a great villain cause you cannot help but really like the guy (Harry Groener is such a good actor).

Still think there waa brilliant episodes after that season though, the Hush is an extraordinary pi3ce of television, and The Body is perhaps the greatest example of loss and grief I have ever seen in a TV show (Kristien Sutherland played Joyce herself in every deceased scene she was in)

And Once more with Feeling is a masterpiece.

I do believe Joss Whedon took a massive misstep with having Spike trying to rape Buffy in her bathroom. That was degrading to both Sarah Michelle Gellar and James Masters.

Mayor Richard Wilkens III and Faith make it by far the best/most enjoyable BTVS season for me..

So many classics, The Zeppo, Band Candy etc..

The Mayor was such a great villain cause you cannot help but really like the guy (Harry Groener is such a good actor).

Still think there waa brilliant episodes after that season though, the Hush is an extraordinary pi3ce of television, and The Body is perhaps the greatest example of loss and grief I have ever seen in a TV show (Kristien Sutherland played Joyce herself in every deceased scene she was in)

And Once more with Feeling is a masterpiece.

I do believe Joss Whedon took a massive misstep with having Spike trying to rape Buffy in her bathroom. That was degrading to both Sarah Michelle Gellar and James Masters.
I still love the episode where everything Willow says becomes true (Spike and Buffy getting married, Xander literally becoming a demon magnet etc).

Not liking Adam as a villain so far. He's just too OP and whatever way they try to kill him it'll just feel bullshit (I've binged this season in the past few days haha...)

The Mayor was great, Faith's arc was intriguing but I really look forward to Dawn coming in soon as well. I haven't seen every episode of Buffy but I look forward to them

I still love the episode where everything Willow says becomes true (Spike and Buffy getting married, Xander literally becoming a demon magnet etc).

Not liking Adam as a villain so far. He's just too OP and whatever way they try to kill him it'll just feel bullshit (I've binged this season in the past few days haha...)

The Mayor was great, Faith's arc was intriguing but I really look forward to Dawn coming in soon as well. I haven't seen every episode of Buffy but I look forward to them

You should watch the spin off series Angel as well (doesn't have as many good episodes as Buffy, but it was a lot more consistent and had a darker tone, which I enjoyed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back