FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bodyguard - Netflix

British Thriller not the movie
Just started. Interesting 1st episode. I hope they havent forecast the ending. All doom and gloom in the 1st, but holds enough attention for me to keep going
4 episodes in and for fans of the Stephen Leathers Dan ' Spider' Shepard series it shall resonate.

Also Season 6 of House of Cards has hit Netflix and Episode 1 oh boy very good start

The Bodyguard - Netflix

British Thriller not the movie
Just started. Interesting 1st episode. I hope they havent forecast the ending. All doom and gloom in the 1st, but holds enough attention for me to keep going

BBC show.

The Little Drummer Girl
Titans
Homecoming, new series by Sam Esmail (Mr Robot) starring Julia Roberts. Really enjoying it so far. 9 episode Amazon series and very suspenseful

Wanderlust on Netflix - not my usual type of viewing choice but had a look as Toni Collette headlines it - basically it looks at a family struggling with their sexual frustrations etc, was good enough to keep me interested for the 6 eps but it's nothing groundbreaking. Collette very good as always though I'm sure I heard her Aussie accent more than once break through the Pommy one she was using;).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

American Horror Story is absolute garbage now. Pure trash.

That’ll do me for that show.

New season could have had so much promise and they blew it about after the first episode. Whole apocalypse scenario going on and they set them in a tiny underground house, bar a few flashbacks etc.

I'm 3 episodes into The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix.

Loving it. Top quality all round.
Watched that all in one weekend. I loved it. The best horror series/film i've seen in a long time. Loved the psychological scares. Really well acted by the siblings too.

We just got through "The Chilling adventures of Sabrina" on Netflix, the rather more satanic version of the 90's sitcom "Sabrina the teenage witch"

It was kinda weird.

Definitely different to what i thought it would be going in. Expected cheap jokes and ended up watching a show all about Satan. Their desperate attempts at tying in Riverdale (always mentioning it) for the inevitable cross-over were pretty obvious

I'm 3 episodes into The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix.

Loving it. Top quality all round.

Loved that show. Gives you some genuine chills without having to use too much of those cheap jump scares.

New season could have had so much promise and they blew it about after the first episode. Whole apocalypse scenario going on and they set them in a tiny underground house, bar a few flashbacks etc.

Honestly feels like they’ve scrapped the whole Apocalypse storyline and are trying to make it something else lol.

Honestly feels like they’ve scrapped the whole Apocalypse storyline and are trying to make it something else lol.

The first and second seasons of this show were great. I love shows/movies about old mental asylums, so the second season was by far one of my favourite tv seasons of all time. But then they started going downhill with the whole witches and everything. By the time the circus and lady gaga ones came out, i vowed to never watch it again. Then found out that they were doing an apocolypse season with tie-ins to Murder House, i was intrigued. One episode of Apocalypse and then back to the boring witches fighting over power. Putting that one back on the "maybe watch when my wisdom teeth have been pulled out list" so i can't groan or complain about how terrible it is, with Riverdale and seasons 7 and 8 of The Walking Dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back