FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched Dawn Wall a amazing doco on Free Climbing by the legendary Tommy Caldwell ..

I don’t really get why people have a urge to put their lives at risk but I do admire them for living on the edge ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Watch Free Solo if you liked this. Crazy stuff

Watched Dawn Wall a amazing doco on Free Climbing by the legendary Tommy Caldwell ..

I don’t really get why people have a urge to put their lives at risk but I do admire them for living on the edge ..

Not sure if you have seen Valley Uprising. It tells the story of the different counter cultures involved in climbing in Yosemite. Entertaining doc.

My daughter does free climbing there and recommended it to me. I don't understand the adrenaline rush that people get from being on the verge of death either. My daughter did not get her risk taking gene from me.

Watch Free Solo if you liked this. Crazy stuff

Not sure if you have seen Valley Uprising. It tells the story of the different counter cultures involved in climbing in Yosemite. Entertaining doc.

My daughter does free climbing there and recommended it to me. I don't understand the adrenaline rush that people get from being on the verge of death either. My daughter did not get her risk taking gene from me.

Thanks guys ,the Trailers look awesome ..

Will add to the Watchlist ..

Started binge watching Supernatural from the beginning a few weeks ago. Currently up to season 7, took a mini break from it and wound up rotating between Veronica Mars (a few episodes into season 2), Grey's Anatomy (up to season 4), Smallville (season 2).

Added a few sitcoms to change things up 30 rock (season 2), Frasier (midway through season 1). I want to go through Married With Children again soon.

It's still hilarious, I haven't watched the full series from start to finish for a few years now. Hence why it's on my radar once again.

it still is hilarious, doubt it could be made today, the inlaws gave me the dvd box sex a couple years ago for xmas, i have no excuses for not watching

it still is hilarious, doubt it could be made today, the inlaws gave me the dvd box sex a couple years ago for xmas, i have no excuses for not watching

Yeah I got the Big Bundy box set many years ago........... before the final 2 seasons had been released on dvd (but as advertised they left room for the final 2 seasons to be stored in the box once they were released). They re-released the Big Bundy box set the following year, this time with the last 2 seasons included AND funnily enough a smaller box.

Currently rewatching Sopranos, just finished Season 3.

Also started Project Blue Book. Its ok, started off like a cheap X-Files knock off but episodes 4 and 5 were a bit better. Still nothing incredible so far.

Plan on rewatching The Wire after Sopranos then finally watching Deadwood. I then want to rewatch Twin Peaks but think I'll do a Lynch movie marathon first. I've been meaning to rewatch Blue Velvet and Inland Empire for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the first ep of Twilight Zone new series last night.
It was okay.

Sick of It with Karl Pilkington as well, only the first ep but got a chuckle out of it.

Black Summer - after basically being tortured by the Walking Dead via 2-3 seasons of just flat out melodrama, this was a good zombie series which focused on the survival and terror on the initial outbreak. Light on dialogue which was a plus, some of the zombie tropes got more focus that didn't involve any monologues or theorizing, just making the characters conduct themselves with a fair bit more fear. 8 episode season with each ep running between 20-30 minutes which was just about right.

Overall, I kinda enjoyed it and felt like TWD antidote.

Just finished “Waco” on a flight home.

It was on SBS last year and has familiar faces from shows like Boardwalk Empire, Homeland and Ozark. 6 eps only and was very very good.

That famous siege was a total cluster*. These cult leaders like David Koresh like to ignore the vanity of thinking their God actually speaks thru them. But the way the ATF and Feds handled it was unbelievable.

It’s an amazing true story and they told it well. Based on two books, one a survivor and one the lead negotiator. Worth the watch.

Bingeing justified on Stan atm. Didn't watch it when was on. Way better than I thought it would be good cast not the greatest acting. Reminds me of walker a little

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back