FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

There's definitely eye gouging, but I don't recall eyes "popping out" (assuming that is meant literally)
It's literal.

The deadwood fight is so gritty. It shits on all the choreographed action type fights. It's ******* badass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm halfway through this. It's a limited series consisting of ten 10-minute episodes about a couple who meet up at a pub to discuss what they are going to talk about in marriage counselling that week. The writing is snappy and engaging and it's very well acted.

Overall it's been very entertaining so far, so much so that I wish the episodes were longer - I could easily watch these two riff off each other for at least twice as long as these episodes actually are

EDIT: I finished it and the whole thing is very entertaining. And I think I'm in love with Rosamund Pike's character.

The entire season can be found on ABC iView

Last edited:
Ghosts, the new project from the Horrible Histories crew, on the BBC.

Managed to catch the first 2 episodes on BBC iPlayer and it's hilarious. Not sure when/if they'll show it here, and if so, on which ABC channel.

On LG-K500 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Someone at work mentioned a comedy show called Barry. Sounded my type of comedy but will only be good if the actors are funny. Hopefully it worth my time but will check out some of it when get some spare time between footy watching and World Cup cricket coming up.

I'm halfway through this. It's a limited series consisting of ten 10-minute episodes about a couple who meet up at a pub to discuss what they are going to talk about in marriage counselling that week. The writing is snappy and engaging and it's very well acted.

Overall it's been very entertaining so far, so much so that I wish the episodes were longer - I could easily watch these two riff off each other for at least twice as long as these episodes actually are

That looks awesome. I love Chris O'Dowd. Where could I acquire this to watch please?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back