FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

bushwood

Club Legend
Jan 11, 2009
home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Pistons, 36'ers
On a trial of Binge, watched first season of Euphoria thought it was great now watching The Outsider which has me very intrigued. Love HBO.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
On a trial of Binge, watched first season of Euphoria thought it was great now watching The Outsider which has me very intrigued. Love HBO.
Binge is probably my favourite streaming service for shows. the only problem i have with it is that it randomly starts streaming a movie or other TV show after you finished a series, then is stuck in watching menu which is very annoying.

bushwood

Club Legend
Jan 11, 2009
home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Pistons, 36'ers
Binge is probably my favourite streaming service for shows. the only problem i have with it is that it randomly starts streaming a movie or other TV show after you finished a series, then is stuck in watching menu which is very annoying.
Yeah I agree, the best catalogue I’ve come across.

I kind of agree - particularly since Netflix have started cramming their content full of their cheap garbage movies.

Biggest downside is not having the Binge app available on PS4 (as my go-to device for streaming).

bushwood

Club Legend
Jan 11, 2009
home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Pistons, 36'ers
are you sure? when you sign up they ask for your credit card details and tehy will auto take out a payment after the free period is up. I would check your bank accounts if i were you
Haha you’re prob right I didn’t recall giving them credit card numbers but may have done it via Kayo subscription.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Managed to get seasons 12,13 and 14 all uncensored. Season 19 is on Foxtel Go at the moment. Hasn't been released in America yet.

seen season 19 on Foxtel, missed earlier seasons and the only ones i have found are the censored version, which are shite to watch

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
City So Real - Steve James' (Hoop Dreams) docuseries that follows Chicago's 2019 mayoral election and many of the candidates in the race. James is one of the best documentarians, and this was such a brilliant look at a city that's struggling but is being propelled by communities that want to lift it back up. [whispers: the best docuseries set in Chicago to come out this year, wasn't the Last Dance]

Patriot - A depressed CIA intelligence officer needs to go undercover (in an unofficial capacity) at a piping firm so that he can travel with the sales team to go to Luxembourg and deliver 100k to influence an Iranian election and prevent it from going nuclear, set against the backdrop of folk music. Truly, that one plot line serves the basis of the entire run of the series and it is amazing at all the twists and turns (often hilarious often dark as *) the show gets from that. It's like Le Carre meets Wes Anderson, with just an amazing line-up of supporting characters. Kiwi Michael Dorman, who got his start on TSLOU, is brilliant.

I don't know how many people watched this, there doesn't even seem to be many tv critics that reviewed it, but after watching all 2 seasons/18 episodes on Amazon, I can very enthusiastically say that this is just one of my favourite tv series' of all time. Just wished it got a third.

Mentallo

Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2005
Your minds eye.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
I have not watched those, will keep itin mind.

The J'maie outtakes are hilarious. I just wish there had been outtakes of Jonah. The scene with the dad and the teachers accusing him of abusing Jonah is probs my absolute favorite. "What the fu**?! I thought i come here cause he done something.... shove your ******* cup of tea up your arse" :tearsofjoy:

2 month later quote.

A mate and I always use this line when we catch up eithers house. :grinning: :thumbsu:
Tea or coffee mate?
Still funny all these years later.

Cool but boring story, I met Chris Lilly through my old job at his production studio office in Balaclava a few days after everyone thought he was going to win a Logie or something for SHH but I think ended up with nothing, Super down to earth bloke no bells or whistles made me like him even more.

Last edited:
Back