FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Office (US)

I can't believe it's taken me so long. This show is ******* brilliant.
I watched it through for the first te a few months back.

Great show

Now I'm walking Parks & Recreation

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Just finished made for love on stan starring Cristin milioti. I thought it was good and made better by her. There’s something about her that grabs me. Have seen her in this, Palm Springs, Fargo s2 and one of my favourite US episodes of black mirror. She has stood out in all of them. She’s attractive but there’s something more captivating about her. Maybe a combo of charisma and humour.

Call my agent. Been watching this on Netflix when I can concentrate fully on what I’m watching. It’s French so subtitle reading required. Loving this one set in a French talent agency, with each episode about a French movie star I’ve mostly never heard of. I’ve enjoyed lupin now this so far this year, probably going to try the bureau next. French tv is serving me well.

Finished the Morning show - was alright nothing great.
Finished Euphoria which is good.
halfway through American Gods S3.
Been watching Invincible on prime weekly. Enjoying it. Bit like the Boys but animated.
Have you watched The Loudest Voice? That is incredible - similar vein to Morning Show, but much better (and I liked TMS)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished the first episode of Mare of Easttown

Its quite intriguing and very well acted, but also extremely depressing thanks to the blue, gloomy colour palette and the setting of a no hope small town beset by drugs and teen pregnancy
I liked it. A lot of character building going on. It’s very dark and gloomy as you say. Set quite the seen though.

Reminds me very much of shows like Sharp Objects and The Killing.

Have powered through a bunch of shows in the last 2 months that I’ve been meaning to watch in the last couple of years but never seemed to get around to.

Succession
Industry
ZeroZeroZero
Fleabag
Barry

Succession probably the pick of the bunch, god I love that show, can’t wait for season 3. ZZZ was worth it for the soundtrack alone, Mogwai absolutely nailed the vibe. And NoHo Hank from Barry may just be my favourite TV character from the last couple of years. Every scene he’s in is just gold.

I am watching a foreign series called who killed Sara, on netflix. Spanish speaking (Mexico set i think).

It has subtitles. I tried english audio and it sucked. So much better in the original language of course. Spanish is such a passionate language. The actors are very expressive, as Latinos are. Lots of hand gestures.

I may have accidentally come across spoilers on google. grrrr.

watched maybe 6 episodes. I cant wait to find out who killed sara. hope it doesnt get s**t after the revelation. kinda like prison break after they broke out.

That’s with Russell Crowe right? I’d probably say it would end up being better than morning show
Yes, its a "based on a true story" miniseries about Roger Ailes/Fox News, whereas TMS is more "ripped from the headlines" and adapted like Law & Order tends to do

Tore through 2 seasons of Search Party (on Stan) in about 48 hours. Knew of it for a while but never watched. Glad I did. Takes an ep or two for the characters to become tolerable, but once it finds its groove it's really good.
I created a whole thread on this over Summer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back