FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Have powered through a bunch of shows in the last 2 months that I’ve been meaning to watch in the last couple of years but never seemed to get around to.

Succession probably the pick of the bunch, god I love that show, can’t wait for season 3. ZZZ was worth it for the soundtrack alone, Mogwai absolutely nailed the vibe. And NoHo Hank from Barry may just be my favourite TV character from the last couple of years. Every scene he’s in is just gold.

Succession is sooo fricking good - I reckon its the best show since GOT for huge random plot events and cliffhangers. Also great soundtrack.

i have gone through it twice now. I just love the way they all say F*** Off. Greg the Egg is an all time great character on any TV show

The scene where Tom takes him to that fancy restaurant to teach him how to act rich and they eat Ortalan's always makes me pmsl

Also

when Rome watches his Japanse rocket launch on his phone in the bathroom at the wedding and his reaction when it explodes is hilarious

That’s with Russell Crowe right? I’d probably say it would end up being better than morning show
Crowe delivers an amazing performance.

Definitely worth a watch and its markedly better than the morning show.

torq

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
3 episodes into The Night Of.

Really enjoying it. Another good HBO show.

The UK show it’s based on is even better (Criminal Justice).

In recent months I’ve been watching the entire series of Only Fools and Horses. Lives up to it’s reputation as one of the best British sitcoms ever made. Lovely Jubbly!

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I liked Morning show. The Night of is superb.

Have been watching;
Community
Brooklyn 99 latest season
Narcos
And some random music docos on Amazon.
Morning show? Is that one with jennifer Aniston? Love community seen it through atleast 6 times. Brooklyn 99 is awesome as well

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I'm currently watching the Birds of Prey TV series from 2002, it's not as bad I thought it would be, the stories lines are nothing special and the acting and special effects are a little mixed, but the four leading ladies are stunners. Former Ferris Bueller starlet Mia Sara looked a little uncomfortable in the first couple of episodes, but ending up giving a very interesting take on Harley Quinn.

It’s been likened to the Boys but this is so much darker. It’s also pretty funny at times.
Can see some resemblance to the Boys but there are vastly different themes. I find The Boys very much satirical and quite funny (dark yes). Invincible is a bit more serious, not as funny but I think twice as dark which is nice.

Back