FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Apr 12, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtic FC, Milwaukee Bucks
What season are you up to?

It only gets better, two is not as eventful as one, but it tees up what's to come.
Half way through season 2. Definitely not as gripping as first season but that’s positive it gets even better! Love Vicky McClure ever since I saw her in This is England!

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Half way through season 2. Definitely not as gripping as first season but that’s positive it gets even better! Love Vicky McClure ever since I saw her in This is England!
S3 will blow your mind.

LOD is prob in my top 3 shows, I have it up there with Breaking Bad it's that good IMO.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Watching Line of Duty! Great British show.

First season was brilliant

All six seasons have been brilliant. It's worth binge watching the whole lot as there are connected themes and characters between seasons.

The show has its own thread but I would recommend staying out of it as there will be too many spoilers.

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just finished season 3 of Dexter and starting season 4 soon. I tried a couple of times in the past but it didn't click until I gave it another try a few months ago.

Also re-watching the X Files and up to season 3

Others new and old

NCIS
FBI
Miami Vice
Quincy
Six Million Dollar Man
Monk
The Equalizer (1985)
Simon & Simon

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Just finished season 3 of Dexter and starting season 4 soon. I tried a couple of times in the past but it didn't click until I gave it another try a few months ago.

Also re-watching the X Files and up to season 3

Others new and old

NCIS
FBI
Miami Vice
Quincy
Six Million Dollar Man
Monk
The Equalizer (1985)
Simon & Simon
One of the most epic seasons of tv
Yeah 4 is up there with the GOATs of TV seasons.

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Binged through all of West Wing and the first three series of Cobra Kai. I'm gonna start watching Gotham soon, should be fun.

West Wing is one off my favourite shows ever

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
I started recently, halfway through season 3. It is so damn good!

its a show that doesn't drop in quality at all during its run, there is only a couple episodes I tend to skip, it sucked when it came to a end

Aug 13, 2007
Vancouver
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oilers
What did you think?

I'm still yet to watch the final ep.

Unrelenting. There just really isn't any let-up in it. Acting, music and as a production as a whole it was good. I wouldn't re-watch it or anything though. I actually liked the second last episode that you would have just watched.

Jun 6, 2010
Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Son of Sam

Really interesting for all those fascinated by criminal investigations.

Firstly: it highlights my pet hate with law enforcement. What I hate the most is the want and need for DAs to have the easy conviction on their record at the expense of actually getting to the truth. Its not the fact they convicted David Berkowitz it's the fact they just closed the case in the face of overwhelming evidence he didn't act alone.

Secondly: the series is riveting viewing. Couldn't stop watching it.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back