FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

I just finished The White Lotus. Great show. It brought a lot of memories back from working in a luxury hotel back in the day.

For me, it bought a lot of memories back of just being able to travel overseas!

I just finished The White Lotus. Great show. It brought a lot of memories back from working in a luxury hotel back in the day.
Goddamn Manny Jacinto is a babe. I didn't know he was in Nine Perfect Strangers, that's my next watch now.
Apparently watching these back-to-back just highlights how Nine Perfect Strangers is a lesser version of The White Lotus according to multiple reviews I've seen fyi (although I'm yet to watch either)

Which character related closest to your experiences?

I was back of house so I thankfully had very little contact with guests. But Armond reminded me a LOT of the guest experience manager.

That's an extremely disturbing thought.

Enjoyed the white lotus , if i ever win the lotto i hope i dont become as insufferable as these people..A few scenes i wish i could unsee!
First few eps of Vigil have been ok..
Rewatching BSG , enjoying it again so far but i know it goes downhill from here..
Looking forward to startin s3 of what we do in the shadows tonight..

Mr Corman - Different, but in a good way.
Awkwafina is Nora from Queens - Okay comedy, weird seeing BD Wong play a kinda goofy single father after playing White Rose in Mr Robot.
100 Foot Wave - I may have mentioned this one a couple of weeks ago, big wave surfing doco , really good.

Parenthood- I'd only watch it now and then solely because I wanted to see what absolute s**t acting the actors could dish up, and take note of how many of them would cry (they srsly cry alot in this show). But whatever season is on FTA now- its kinda growing on me. Yesterday's episode was actually really well done, esp regarding the storyline with the son Max with ASD.

Orange is the New Black- I just watched the Pilot. I will never look at English Muffins the same way, ever again. :eekv1:

Finally got around to watching mare of easttown. That was a great show. Gritty and exactly my type of show. Love a good cop/murder mystery.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Check out the Saturday Night Live parody of Mare of Easttown, sooooooo funny!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the enjoyable part of White Lotus?

My wife and I watched it and kept waiting for a decent twist or turn but it never really came.

Can’t say I rated it at all

Watched the first 2 episodes of Chapelwaite on Stan. It’s been pretty good so far.

Gothic horror set in Mayne in the 1800s starring Adrien Body.
Yeah I am up to 4.

The only issue is that Stephen King tries to take things that are not at all terrifying and make them shocking.

s**t like in his books when someone’s hair turns white with SHOCK! Underwhelming.

Seems like they got better writers in for the adaptation.

Restarted The Wire for obvious reasons :'(

I can picture a newspaper cartoon of Saint Peter at pearly gates turning back towards heaven yelling "Omar coming".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back