FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

9 perfect strangers - pretty shithouse

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Yep, I expected it to be better.

The Assassination of Gianni Versace on Netflix. 2 episodes into a 9 episode mini series.

A flashy depiction of the murder of the fashion icon. It's perfectly fine but after a blistering TV hot streak (The Bureau, Curb Your Enthusiasm and Mr Robot - all top 5 favourites) this can't help but be underwhelming.
It's a great series IMO. Great acting all round and some excellent songs throughout.

Have you watched People vs OJ? Made by the same people, also excellent.

It's a great series IMO. Great acting all round and some excellent songs throughout.

Have you watched People vs OJ? Made by the same people, also excellent.
Yes and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm sure I'll enjoy this too btw I've just been spoilt recently. The 90's dance soundtrack has been a highlight so far.

Has anyone seen the third season of American Crime Story yet?

Yes and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm sure I'll enjoy this too btw I've just been spoilt recently. The 90's dance soundtrack has been a highlight so far.

There is a cracking cover (I think it's late on in the season), I love it. Won't tell you what it is.

I have not yet, but it is on my list.

I’m 6 eps in. The Monica Lewinsky story/Clinton impeachment. Was very slow to get going but picking up now. Last ep I watched was excellent.

Sarah Paulson is almost unrecognisable as Linda Tripp, she’s an amazing actress.

Have just finished watching 9-1-1 up to season 4 ep 18 (thats whats on Disney+) and 9-1-1 Lone Star season 1. I enjoyed 9-1-1 for the most part, season 2 got too much like a daytime soap (Ive never watched one mind you) I thought but I didnt have anything else to do so I persevered and it came good IMO. Lone Star was good, started a bit slowly but picked up.

Switching it up between 2 Broke Girls, My Name is Earl and MASH now :)

I’m 6 eps in. The Monica Lewinsky story/Clinton impeachment. Was very slow to get going but picking up now. Last ep I watched was excellent.

Sarah Paulson is almost unrecognisable as Linda Tripp, she’s an amazing actress.
Great I'll make sure to watch it.

Season 2 is similar in that it's found a groove after a slowish start. Enjoy the reverse chronological order format too.

Anybody watching The Chestnut Man on Netflix?
Quite enjoying it, moody scandi noir type murder/thriller series.
One episode to go for me, I have my suspicions about the guy who looks like Craig McLachlan but we'll see tonight!
It flies past in the recommendations. I have to give it a go. To be honest, some of those crime shows where kids go missing or whatever, they really give me the creeps and I often avoid them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pans across a girls choir singing a traditional song

' these are the girls of the Chernobyl Church Choir'

'' They glow''
:D Great show, and that was the best line of the season.

Re: watched Blue Murder (1995) on Netflix. Roger Rogerson and Neddy Smith didn't mind a beer or twenty. 😅
Then I followed it up with watching the sequel Blue Murder: Killer Cop (2017) which is on You Tube. The original still stands up. Richard Roxburgh and Tony Martin are world class. Gary Sweet is pretty good as Christopher Dale Flannery. His rant about the StKilda FC is a classic. The sequel whilst entertaining & worth watching lacks the hard edge of the original.
Watched Blue Murder when it came out on the ABC in 95 - so glad it's been reissued on a streaming service. Will definitely re-watch it again all these years later. Phoenix was another ripper IIRC.

Yep. She and Chloe Sevigny are my favourite actresses.

There is a cracking cover (I think it's late on in the season), I love it. Won't tell you what it is.

I have not yet, but it is on my list.
Finished the season and it kept getting better as you became more invested. Favourite episode was the penultimate one showing Andrew growing up. Music was definitely a highlight as well (Would have to have one of the best soundtracks of a TV show).

Guessing you were talking about this fantastic number -

Will watch the Korean zombie show Kingdom next. Not a fan of zombies generally so have put it off for quite awhile. Heard good things though plus Donna Bae is always a drawcard.

Finished the season and it kept getting better as you became more invested. Favourite episode was the penultimate one showing Andrew growing up. Music was definitely a highlight as well (Would have to have one of the best soundtracks of a TV show).

Guessing you were talking about this fantastic number -

Will watch the Korean zombie show Kingdom next. Not a fan of zombies generally so have put it off for quite awhile. Heard good things though plus Donna Bae is always a drawcard.

Yeah it's quality, I have to get around to the Lewinski/Clinton one.

Yup, it's on Spotify, love it.

Tried to watch episode 3 of Dexter: New Blood but for some bloody weird reason the audio of actors I cannot hear.
Told Prime Video about it yesterday in chat so they aware of it but a day later I still cannot watch this episode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back