FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Finished macgruber. Had its moments. Watching Yellowstone atm nearing end of season 2.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Jul 28, 2012
Melbourne, the lost City.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR, Buffalo Bills
Just finished Ricky Gervais "Afterlife" season 3 and what a great series it was. No CGI, no smash em up, shoot em down, just a brilliant show with an ending that will have you thinking about your own life for some time. In an era of complete crap, it's refreshing to actually see some incredibly super work.

Last edited:

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just finished Ricky Gervais "Afterlife" season 3 and what a great series it was. No CGI, no smash em up, shoot em down, just a brilliant show with an ending that will have you thinking for sometime about your own life for some time. In an era of complete crap, it's refreshing to actually see some incredibly super work.

What an amazing series, most of the characters you actually came to love.
I bawled like a *ing baby at the end

Dec 29, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
Middle of last year I watched The Underground Railway on Prime.

It won today in the Golden Globes, take it for what that is, but I can only highly recommend it as a fantastic tale of desperation, great acting and beautifully filmed.

I have this on DVD to watch. Will do so soon

Watched Clarkson’s Farm which was extremely entertaining. Very happy to see that they are in the process of filming a second season.

Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Just finished S1 of "Mayor of Kingstown". Wow, fantastic show, and forced me to smash through all 10 eps in two days. Looks like it's been renewed for S2 too, which is excellent news.

A couple of eps into another Taylor Sheridan work "1883". Brilliant so far. All the authenticity of the wild west, fairly dark and brutal at times, gritty yet ambient, with the added bonus of the good horsemanship that's missing from Yellowstone.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Just started watching Firebite on the AMC channel off Amazon Prime (7 day free subscription to that channel which has lots of good stuff btw, esp if you love horror)

An show about Vampires set in the outback with a strong indigenous cast. Very impressed so far.

Tomnat Tigers

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
Just finished S1 of "Mayor of Kingstown". Wow, fantastic show, and forced me to smash through all 10 eps in two days. Looks like it's been renewed for S2 too, which is excellent news.

A couple of eps into another Taylor Sheridan work "1883". Brilliant so far. All the authenticity of the wild west, fairly dark and brutal at times, gritty yet ambient, with the added bonus of the good horsemanship that's missing from Yellowstone.

Do you need to watch Yellowstone before watching 1883?

The Sopranos. Up to season six. It's a re-watch, but by god, it's such a great show. Stalled in my re-watch of Lost in the middle of the fourth season, but will pick that up at some point soon.

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Sopranos. Up to season six. It's a re-watch, but by god, it's such a great show. Stalled in my re-watch of Lost in the middle of the fourth season, but will pick that up at some point soon.

Have re-watched "Lost" back a few times...early seasons was incredible TV...Still can't decide whether i loved or hated the last two seasons...especially the finale

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

Re-watched it recently. GOAT left series, where every character seemed to be cast perfectly.

Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Have re-watched "Lost" back a few times...early seasons was incredible TV...Still can't decide whether i loved or hated the last two seasons...especially the finale
I’m rewatching Lost right now and man the first two seasons are amazing. I’m in season 5 now and I remember this season behind a bit better. Still enjoying it a lot, just not as gripping as the earlier stuff.

Mar 19, 2014
Newcastle
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors, Dallas, Liverpool
First 2 eps of The Haunting at Hill House. Great and surprisingly restrained on the horror (really more of a family drama so far). Usually don't like choppy timeframes but it works well here.

5 eps (about 5mins each) of an Australian kids cartoon show called Bluey whilst supervising a friends infant. Embarrassing to admit but I was disappointed to stop watching and am considering watching again such was its joy.

Back