Which TV shows do you wish didn't end?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ballers felt pretty similar to me
Thanks for that, sorry should have added I’ve seen Ballers. Very much a similar cool vibe, also watched How To Make It In America. That definitely deserved more eps too IMO, only lasted 2 seasons!

The Returned
and The Return
The second is not really a tv show but 18 hour movie chopped up to be released in 18 part on streaming.
But it kills me I still have so much I want to know what happened to so many characters and no idea.

There's been lots of shows I thought finished early, but only one I still think about regularly. Probably because it's never been available to stream or buy officially.

I wish Ed had never ended, but would settle for being able to rewatch it properly. Was an old fashioned feel good drama about a lawyer who bought a bowling alley and moved back to his home town to try and hook up with his high school crush. Sounds ridiculous but his high school crush was Julie Bowen which makes it less so.

Had a case of the week, never too serious, never too dark. Was just after sep 11 and I think I've heard that's why they wanted to keep it lighter. It did get a final season which they knew would be their last, so wrapped up pretty well.

And deadwood for ******* sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Prisoner ran for one spectacular season over half a century ago. First show to use surrealist images - very Dali-esque.

The ending was confusing and controversial at the time. Patrick McGoohan actor, writer and director of some episodes was a genius. He was adamant it was a one season show.

Very dated now but worth checking an episode or two for those curious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back