Which TV shows do you wish didn't end?

Remove this Banner Ad

Baywatch
Knight Rider
Baywatch was relaxed chilled out viewing.

I miss 24, I know it got repetitive but I liked every season of the first. Ironically found the first season very slow.

The episode with the cougar and Jack's daughter epitomizing the blonde bimbo image made me want to punch myself in the face, but aside from that, it was fairly solid.

The Final full episode season with the chick from Battlestar was awesome.

Love BB and Better Call Saul but they ended at the right time, Id love to see a spin off of how the cartel's operated during this timeline and how Fring got incorporated, started up the fried chicken shop, back story of the twins, Lalo, Nacho etc.

I love south of the border cartel stuff i.e. Sicario and its sequel, Clear and Present Danger, Deparado, Once upon a time in Mexico, just something about how they operate and infiltrate America fascinates me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+1 for Mindhunter shattered this one isn't continuing

Twin Peaks

Red Dwarf - is it finished? They seem to come out with a new series every couple of years but it must be on the verge of finishing up.

There's shows I could nominate like Seinfeld or X Files but then I remember how the Simpsons turned out and I'm kind of glad those wrapped up when they did.

Wentworth, last couple seasons were a drag and stupid

Four of my faves were / are -

Justified
Mr Inbetween
Eastbound and Down
Mindhunters (Netflix)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back