Prediction Which two teams will finish 7th and 8th in 2022?

Which team finishes in 8th position in 2022?

• Carlton

• Richmond

• Bulldogs

• St Kilda

• Port Adelaide

• Gold Coast

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crazy that the dogs are still a chance to sneak in
Not just a chance. Likely to make it.

Carlton currently have 12 wins and the Bulldogs have 10 wins. The Dogs should beat GWS and Hawthorn. The Blues should lose to Melbourne and Collingwood. That gets them both to 12 wins and 10 losses at the conclusion of round 23.

Carlton currently have a percentage advantage of 1.7% over the Dogs but that will be diminished if the four results above occur.

Therefore, the Bulldogs should make the finals and Carlton should miss the finals. That's what should happen from here.

Carlton currently have 12 wins and the Bulldogs have 10 wins. The Dogs should beat GWS and Hawthorn. The Blues should lose to Melbourne and Collingwood. That gets them both to 12 wins and 10 losses at the conclusion of round 23.

Carlton currently have a percentage advantage of 1.7% over the Dogs but that will be diminished if the four results above occur.

Therefore, the Bulldogs should make the finals and Carlton should miss the finals. That's what should happen from here.
In isolation, yes. But odds are at least one of those four matches will go Carlton’s way, and that’s all they will need to fall in. Assuming Saints don’t win both.

In isolation, yes. But odds are at least one of those four matches will go Carlton’s way, and that’s all they will need to fall in. Assuming Saints don’t win both.

Yes it seems a little too obvious for people to say Richmond and the Dogs will win both their games and Carlton and St Kilda will lose both of theirs. I'd bet that two of the remaining eight games featuring those four teams don't go to script.

True but hard to see Carlton beating either of Melbourne or Collingwood especially with Cripps most likely missing both.

Hawthorn could surprise as well. A few extra factors have to be taken in for Carlton to miss.

I Placed 2 bets ….I’ll Cash out 1 after next round to pay for the other.

They will probably disable cash out for that particular bet.

Hawthorn could surprise as well. A few extra factors have to be taken in for Carlton to miss.

They will probably disable cash out for that particular bet.
No doubt, we need to win at least 1 game and the hawks have been no pushovers this year. Still if we can’t get over hawthorn and Essendon we shouldn’t be playing finals.

Yeah not an easy run home. Any of those games could go either way I reckon, so for me they should be good enough to win at least one of those. Going to be interesting to see how they fare.

Will be tough if they face collingwood with no cripps kennedy hewett and newman. Surely they will try to push some of those players to be back for r23 even if they arent fully fit as its an elimination final for them anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs will not beat Hawks down at UTAS. Hawks play that ground very well , ask Brisbane how well the play it.

Dogs will not beat Hawks down at UTAS. Hawks play that ground very well , ask Brisbane how well the play it.
Disagree. I watched my team spud it up for three quarters yesterday and we still almost beat the Hawks at UTAS. Very confident the Bulldogs will win that one.

Why is Carlton in this poll? Two games in the 8 with the next two favourable, the other teams have a tougher run home.

This isn’t a dig at you, but wowee this did age poorly and it shows how absolutely nothing is certain.

Fwiw I think Carlton will finish 7th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disagree. I watched my team spud it up for three quarters yesterday and we still almost beat the Hawks at UTAS. Very confident the Bulldogs will win that one.
You also saw Adelaide beat Bulldogs at Mars stadium. Doggies don't have a great track record of rural grounds this year.

Carlton can still make it without a win providing St Kilda and Dogs don't win both remaining games. St kilda are pretty much no chance of winning both and Dogs could lose to Hawthorn. Basically Richmond are a lock and the 8th spot comes down to Bulldogs Hawthorn and Carlton-Collingwood games

tigers 7th
Dogs 8th
No Cripps for Carlton over the next two weeks just about seals it. The only thing that can really prevent it from here is the Bulldogs falling over in a game they should win.
Why is Carlton in this poll? Two games in the 8 with the next two favourable, the other teams have a tougher run home.
In the end, the OP probably gave Carlton too much credit. Perhaps a poll asking which club will finish 9th is more suitable?

Yes it seems a little too obvious for people to say Richmond and the Dogs will win both their games and Carlton and St Kilda will lose both of theirs. I'd bet that two of the remaining eight games featuring those four teams don't go to script.
I agree. It seems to be a given that the WB will beat Hawthorn in Tassie in the final round. Hawthorn have beaten WB in their last 4 meetings in Tassie.

Hawthorn are also playing much better footy now since their last meeting at Marvel in round 15. They are currently paying $2.30 for an outright win.

I reckon Carlton will fall in the eight despite losing their last two.

While many would write them off if that eventuates, as a pies supporter, I remember what happened in 2002 when Collingwood just made the top 4 despite having the most atrocious form going into the finals. We were $6 to beat Port without Buckley and managed to win the game.

Maybe I’m crazy, but I’m tipping a Dees v Tiger EF. I have the demons losing against brissy, us winning both and blues losing both. I think if that occurs we finish 7th and Dees 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back