Which WAFL team do you support?

Remove this Banner Ad

The magical artisans of Western Australian football...South Fremantle.

I am a Far North Queenslander who moved to Freo and on the first day there I wandered down to the coffee strip and walked past Fremantle Oval and said..'Thats my team'.

Speaking of the WAFL, even as a Queenslander who grew up watching the VFL every Saturday, I still knew of and appreciated how GOOD Stephen Michael was.

Anyone with any brains knows that TI was in the top 3 footballers ever produced out of WA. My mates over there are predominantly Old Easts supporters and even they admit that he was absolutely top shelf.

For the record, how could TI be #12, Dean Kemp at #20 and Brian Peake at #19?

Jakovich ahead of them? Don't get me started on Cousins and Judd being ahead of them as well.

Where was Ray Bauskis? ;)

I like east perth because of big bad mal brown ;)

But lately ive started to keep and eye on the bulldogs due to MUGUMBWA !!!

In Victoria you only ever see the highlights packages and he features pradominatly. Also remeber him from almost football legends every coupla weeks on the footy show. :D;)

Claremont. My old man supports the Bulldogs so I was going to follow in his footsteps but my beloved Mother decided I wasn't going to have a predominately white jumper to knock around in as it would be too hard to clean. So it was either Claremont or East Perth. And I chose the Tigers.
HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S CLASSIC :thumbsu::D

Look at their side from last year. Very talented, way above most clubs. Logic says that such a talented group would command the full 175k salary limit.

Since last year, they've added Daniel Chick, Phil Read, Adam Hay and Caine Hayes. Four top of the line WAFL players. They haven't lost anyone of note.

It's hard to think of any posiible way they could add these blokes (who demand a high price) while staying under the cap.

Look at their side from last year. Very talented, way above most clubs. Logic says that such a talented group would command the full 175k salary limit.

Since last year, they've added Daniel Chick, Phil Read, Adam Hay and Caine Hayes. Four top of the line WAFL players. They haven't lost anyone of note.

It's hard to think of any posiible way they could add these blokes (who demand a high price) while staying under the cap.

Bitter much?

Just suspicious. Got an explanation or are you just going to attack me personally?

Just suspicious. Got an explanation or are you just going to attack me personally?

Have you got any evidence to suggest Subiaco are cheating the salary cap or are you just going to keep making unsubstantiated accusations? Maybe it'll make yourself feel better and take away the pain of West Perth being crap for yet another year. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played junior football in the West Perth and Subiaco districts ,but have supported the mighty Royals from when i was Knee high to a grasshoper.

its funny because the poll on here has Subi with the most followed even though it is limited number of people. Subi happen to be the top team at the moment.

In real life but West Perth and East Fremantle are the comps two biggest clubs in success. West Perth East Freo, Sout Freo and East Perth have the biggest followings.

Subi and claremont would have the smallest following in the comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back