Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thread title says it all. With traditional nominees Ibbo, Suban and Dawson being moved on, who will be the whipping boy for 2018.

I think (hope) of that list, only Tabs, McCarthy and Matera are getting games regularly enough to be considered whipping boys. Peel players don’t count yeah?

My vote goes for McCarthy. I think he’ll play a high half forward role and kick 25-30 goals, but people will whinge he’s not kicking 50-60 as a KPF.

I’m predicting Spurr gets the same treatment as Dawson got this season. He’ll play the first handful of games, the coaches will see that his time’s up and he’ll play the rest of his career out at Peel and finish with a WAFL Premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given Rixx will be in WAFL all season, hopefully, it's Shane Kersten for me.

Not sure what he did this season, bobs up to kick one or two goals then disappears without a single mark or kick.

Hopefully Tabs puts him back to Peel, and just like Rixx, stay there all season.

Had a friends brother get into some grief with Sheridan out Freo recently - some dispute over a Mrs and allegedly Sheridan kept following him around for most of the night berating him about it to the point where crowds of people were openly laughing at the situation.

If true, the tunnel vision translates off the field as well.

Had a friends brother get into some grief with Sheridan out Freo recently - some dispute over a Mrs and allegedly Sheridan kept following him around for most of the night berating him about it to the point where crowds of people were openly laughing at the situation.

If true, the tunnel vision translates off the field as well.

I saw Sheridan at Woolies in Fremantle yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I'm really not sure about young Sheridan.

Hard to pick a favourite this far out and still eating humble pie after going with MJ in 2017 after the first two rounds. He ended up playing some decent footy from that point on.

Following on from that monumental stuff up on my behalf I'm going with Shane Kersten in a reverse jinx move in the hope he can also prove me wrong and play some good football more consistently.

I saw Sheridan at Woolies in Fremantle yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I'm really not sure about young Sheridan.

Sounds like a real douche, gets my vote

Back