• Hayden Ballantyne

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Michael Johnson

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Ballas kicking 0 and slipping over while chasing is better than the 2-3 goals Spurr/Sheridan/Sutcliffe/MJ each score for the opposition while apparantly trying to bring the ball out of defense?
I don't think any of their positions is as nailed as Ballantyne though, maybe Spurr

I like to reserve judgment until during the season, but the first crab to kick sideways and miss an open target usually gets my ire throughout the rest of the season.
That is a fair call bettlebum. If I remember correctly that is exactly what Spurr did in round 1 against Geelong and then sadly bettered this with a cracker across goals in the first 5 mins against Port in round 2, 2017.

I don't think any of their positions is as nailed as Ballantyne though, maybe Spurr
Worst job security but arguably the best player of the lot. We wont finish the cleanout until 2019 though so maybe he sticks around until then.

The club had Matera lined up a looong way before Ballas re signed, so we were ok with having them both in the list at the same time.

He'd be a handy Emergency player to have if we were to jump up the ladder come 2019.

I'd keep him over those other clowns regardless.

That is a fair call bettlebum. If I remember correctly that is exactly what Spurr did in round 1 against Geelong and then sadly bettered this with a cracker across goals in the first 5 mins against Port in round 2, 2017.
This. So much this. From memory he won the game for them in the first 5 minutes.

Seeing the ball heading in his general direction fills me with ******* dread.

The funny thing he's so blatantly shithouse that I don't even bother hanging s**t on him any more, I've become so detached from it.

Come round 1, let's not make the same mistake of playing the ones past their used by date, like we did this season.

I saw him do it repeatedly at training leading into the season so the MC knew what they were getting. Probably won't stop them picking him for rd 1 next year either!

Think it will depend on Hughes wrist. If he is good to go Spurr shouldn't play imo.
I can promote some wrist exercises, but I’m sure we all know those exercises :cool:
My tip, but I hope I’m wrong is the player chosen instead of the 2018 rising star, LDU. :sick:

Back