• Hayden Ballantyne

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Michael Johnson

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw Sheridan at Woolies in Fremantle yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I'm really not sure about young Sheridan.

You cannot be serious!

I saw Sheridan at Woolies in Fremantle yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

A few weeks ago I was in Fremantle and happened to run into Sheridan at a cafe. He was sitting alone and it looked like he'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I am a big Freo fan. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the bin. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Bread, eggs, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the bin and drops it. Some of it (the bacon) didn't even make it into the bin because he wasn't looking at what he was doing.

Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.

I often see Rixx at Gesha grabbing a coffee or breakfast, after I've finished my ride and fair to say he sits there wondering "why the f*&k is nobody looking at me or coming up to bother me? Why are all these men of men with shaved legs dressed in figure hugging lycra getting all the attention and not me?". He then proceeds to pour his coffee on the floor, throw his breakfast in the bin, put the cup and plate under his shirt and walk off hoping someone comes up to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m predicting Spurr gets the same treatment as Dawson got this season. He’ll play the first handful of games, the coaches will see that his time’s up and he’ll play the rest of his career out at Peel and finish with a WAFL Premiership.
Hope so provided he's not in leadership group hence teflon similar to this season 2017

Sounds a bit like Cam McCarthy if you ask me ;)

I have to say I don't find any of this fake Sheridan stuff funny at all. I don't know the guy but I can imagine some people would be pretty hurt by these tales about their personality. And for what?

He was asked - he said he was okay with it as long as Kepler Bradley was cool with the Chuck Norris references.

I hope it isnt McCarthy

But probably it is McCarthy.

I hope it isn't so but all the ingredients are there.

• High hopes for him when he first came to the club, the singular answer to our forward line woes.
  • Already showed inconsistency last season (Bronx cheers during a home game from memory?).
  • Expectation that he will be cherry-ripe after another preseason, no more first season free pass.
  • Expectation that he will kick as many goals as he did at GWS.
  • Hard to play well in the Freo forward line.
  • Will probably play the majority of games.
  • He is an easy target (The mo, the hair, his "social indiscretions").
Again I hope it doesn't happen but he is the most highly qualified candidate.

I hope it isn't so but all the ingredients are there.

• High hopes for him when he first came to the club, the singular answer to our forward line woes.
  • Already showed inconsistency last season (Bronx cheers during a home game from memory?).
  • Expectation that he will be cherry-ripe after another preseason, no more first season free pass.
  • Expectation that he will kick as many goals as he did at GWS.
  • Hard to play well in the Freo forward line.
  • Will probably play the majority of games.
  • He is an easy target (The mo, the hair, his "social indiscretions").
Again I hope it doesn't happen but he is the most highly qualified candidate.
Please consider Mr Griffin Logue as a possible alternative candidate for the position.

* pick 8 in last years draft - high hopes abound
* picking him essentially rules Naughton out of draft consideration for us this year
* we picked Logue over SPP
* in 2018, expect both SPP and Naughton to have ripping seasons, whilst Logue plays as a non-descript general defender
* will play the majority of games
* and if that’s not enough... THE HAIR

two very strong nominations in McCarthy and Logue. Hope we’re wrong!

Last edited:
Back