Scape Goat Whipping Boy - vacancies available

Who is your choice as our next whipping boy?

• Shane Kersten

• Tommy Sheridan

• Cam McCarthy

• Lee Spurr

• Michael Johnson

• Griffin Logue

• Garrick Ibbotson

• Brad Hill

• Joel Hamling

• Hayden Crozier

• Matthew Taberner

• Cam Sutcliffe

• Other (please specify in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imperial_oz

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle, Liverpool
Kersten and Sutcliffe.

Too obvious to pass up. They'll be everyone's favorites by season end....except Lyons

jakefooty23

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls,
Hmmm. New whipping boy? I think that it needs to be someone that plays regularly but actually does nothing to hold their spot in the team but for some reason Ross has a massive hard on over them. I'm thinking ballas could be a good one if he gets a game when he's back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PapaJ

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
Thread starter #62
Can get a bit like that. I originally posted the OP in changes thread as a bit of tongue in cheek go at us the fans more than anything (not the poll, that was other posters' doings). What's meant to be a bit of fun can turn into another place to have a go. I guess not everybody is going to get the joke.

Righteo

Purple Campaigner
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Celtics - The Brew Crew
The spirit of this thread should definitely be satirical in nature, PapaJ

I think most people realise it's poking fun at the whole concept of the whipping boy and the hyperbole and hysteria that accompanies it. Those that don't, the more mean-spirited among us, should probably look elsewhere.

StingBitten

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Saffa's
Genuinely forgot I'm Kersten's buddy.

How dare you all talk about him like that after 2 matches? He clearly needs some time develop - has barely had any AFL time and is currently playing in a dysfunctional side and an even more dysfunctional forward line.

How dare you.

tants

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Can get a bit like that. I originally posted the OP in changes thread as a bit of tongue in cheek go at us the fans more than anything (not the poll, that was other posters' doings). What's meant to be a bit of fun can turn into another place to have a go. I guess not everybody is going to get the joke.
I get it. I have no problem with the thread. As DP's buddy for the last few years I understand the deal.

Allikat

Aunty Allikat
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Moderator #70
Yeah, sorry should probably have posted in its own thread. I guess mods can move or delete or ban me ... 'tis the season to cut the old try-hards. :)

Righteo or Allikat ?
Aw man I missed this. Is it too late to ban you?

I really hope Kersten doesn't become the next whipping boy. really really really hope not

PapaJ

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
Thread starter #71
Aw man I missed this. Is it too late to ban you?

I really hope Kersten doesn't become the next whipping boy. really really really hope not
Unfortunately at Freo, that CHF/2nd tall position comes with its own custom stocks and whip. It's written into the contract I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: And yes, too late to ban me. Grumpy old Papa has been released and there's no putting him back in the bottle.

Allikat

Aunty Allikat
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Moderator #72
Unfortunately at Freo, that CHF/2nd tall position comes with its own custom stocks and whip. It's written into the contract I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: And yes, too late to ban me. Grumpy old Papa has been released and there's no putting him back in the bottle.
It doesn't help that he's not super talented or skilled either.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Hmmm. New whipping boy? I think that it needs to be someone that plays regularly but actually does nothing to hold their spot in the team but for some reason Ross has a massive hard on over them. I'm thinking ballas could be a good one if he gets a game when he's back.
Being his buddy and all, can I get an executive power of veto on this?

Top Bottom