Scape Goat Whipping Boy - vacancies available

Who is your choice as our next whipping boy?

• Shane Kersten

• Tommy Sheridan

• Cam McCarthy

• Lee Spurr

• Michael Johnson

• Griffin Logue

• Garrick Ibbotson

• Brad Hill

• Joel Hamling

• Hayden Crozier

• Matthew Taberner

• Cam Sutcliffe

• Other (please specify in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deanismyhero

All Australian
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NUFC , Pistons , Lions
Job Description:
Generally run around try hard, do some good things that rarely get noticed but stuff up with enough regularity to cause audible groans that can be heard from the International Space Station.
Not sure Colyer satisfies the criteria of actually doing "some good things" Yesterday was below whipping boy standards

PapaJ

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
Thread starter #166
Not sure Colyer satisfies the criteria of actually doing "some good things" Yesterday was below whipping boy standards
I suppose that criteria is over more than one game. He has his better moments, but he got a lot wrong yesterday no doubt about that.

He was 'exhibit A' in how to look busy but get nothing done on the footy field. He was so sloppy and panicky with ball in hand, lots of them were, but he was right up there. Did his whipping boy credentials no harm at all that's for sure.

Wizard

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
OKC, Sturt, Cardinals
Im going full hipster and say Cerra will be back in victoria in a few years carving up for his beloved *insert ******* vic team*.
Now they have built his body up they need to get him running. Hes clearly not aerobically fit enough to play midfield at the moment and i reckon he has lost a step of pace as well due to the bulking that has occurred.

As a result of the above his skills level has significantly deteriorated.

Wizard

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
OKC, Sturt, Cardinals
Colyer, Brayshaw or the invisible Nathan Wilson. Take your pick really.
Brayshaw is quickly building himself a case as a second coming of Rhys Palmer.

Completely disagree on Wilson and someone else mentioned Tucker which is an atrocious call.

yyou

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
Brayshaw is quickly building himself a case as a second coming of Rhys Palmer.

Completely disagree on Wilson and someone else mentioned Tucker which is an atrocious call.
except Palmer's first year was so good he won the Rising Star.
Brayshaw didn't even get a nomination.

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
except Palmer's first year was so good he won the Rising Star.
Brayshaw didn't even get a nomination.
as much as people love to rip into Palmer his first year and how he shouldn't have beaten Rioli - was a very well deserved Rising Star.

His ability to take the game on, his thirst for the contest, his lateral movement and speed was brilliant. Then he did his ACL and never got back his athletic ability.

masai

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
Sometimes I think a lot of people have been doing too much "whipping the dripping" (Skyhooks), and love taking potshots.

Wilson - good player, below par so far this season, needs rocket.

Colyer - role player, will be out for Blakely.

Brad Hill - good player, but he definitely has days looking like a lazy battery car, …. chug, chug, spriiiiiiiiiiint, chug, chug.

Brayshaw, maybe I need to join the umps at OPSM, but to me he seems to be working hard at the coalface. Remember he isalso rebuilding his confidence, on the job.

My whipping goes to the forward talls, separate, separate, separate !!!!, stop competing with each other. Draw the defenders apart, yep, one leads down the guts, the other to a flank.

Dockernut

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks. Anyone playing West Coast.
The negative nelly in me keeps popping up with the name Griffin Logue for this thread. Don’t know why, he has shown a bit. But geez it’s been a slow burn and when I look at the Oli Florents and Sam Powell-Peppers of the world that could be stocking my club’s underperforming midfield, my scapegoat senses start tingling.

Top Bottom