Scape Goat Whipping Boy - vacancies available

Who is your choice as our next whipping boy?

• Shane Kersten

• Tommy Sheridan

• Cam McCarthy

• Lee Spurr

• Michael Johnson

• Griffin Logue

• Garrick Ibbotson

• Brad Hill

• Joel Hamling

• Hayden Crozier

• Matthew Taberner

• Cam Sutcliffe

• Other (please specify in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Eat our own.
74vOQ.jpg

Feb 9, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls,
Hmmm. New whipping boy? I think that it needs to be someone that plays regularly but actually does nothing to hold their spot in the team but for some reason Ross has a massive hard on over them. I'm thinking ballas could be a good one if he gets a game when he's back.

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
Eat our own.

Can get a bit like that. I originally posted the OP in changes thread as a bit of tongue in cheek go at us the fans more than anything (not the poll, that was other posters' doings). What's meant to be a bit of fun can turn into another place to have a go. I guess not everybody is going to get the joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can get a bit like that. I originally posted the OP in changes thread as a bit of tongue in cheek go at us the fans more than anything (not the poll, that was other posters' doings). What's meant to be a bit of fun can turn into another place to have a go. I guess not everybody is going to get the joke.
I get it. I have no problem with the thread. As DP's buddy for the last few years I understand the deal.

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Yeah, sorry should probably have posted in its own thread. I guess mods can move or delete or ban me ... 'tis the season to cut the old try-hards. :)

Righteo or Allikat ?
Aw man I missed this. Is it too late to ban you?

I really hope Kersten doesn't become the next whipping boy. really really really hope not

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
Aw man I missed this. Is it too late to ban you?

I really hope Kersten doesn't become the next whipping boy. really really really hope not

Unfortunately at Freo, that CHF/2nd tall position comes with its own custom stocks and whip. It's written into the contract I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: And yes, too late to ban me. Grumpy old Papa has been released and there's no putting him back in the bottle.

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Unfortunately at Freo, that CHF/2nd tall position comes with its own custom stocks and whip. It's written into the contract I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: And yes, too late to ban me. Grumpy old Papa has been released and there's no putting him back in the bottle.
It doesn't help that he's not super talented or skilled either.

Proud SJW

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hmmm. New whipping boy? I think that it needs to be someone that plays regularly but actually does nothing to hold their spot in the team but for some reason Ross has a massive hard on over them. I'm thinking ballas could be a good one if he gets a game when he's back.
Being his buddy and all, can I get an executive power of veto on this?

Back