Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the problem is ‘awareness’. I just read where Fly said Grundy had some awareness of his ankle after training yesterday. Apparently he wasn’t aware of even having an ankle before then, so I guess that’s some sort of progress.

Too much hair awareness is a problem for Moore and Murphy. It’s in their eyes, flapping around in the wind, getting in the way. They are always trying to forget about it, but back comes the awareness.

He has two ankles. Is he currently aware of only one, or was he always aware he had one and has just recently become aware of a second?

Neither are aware of haidressers. At least Darcy is aware of headbands

He has two ankles. Is he currently aware of only one, or was he always aware he had one and has just recently become aware of a second?

Neither are aware of haidressers. At least Darcy is aware of headbands
I think you're underestimating the threat of things gaining awareness.

I think Grundy's ankle gained awareness in 2020 and has refused to play footy ever since.

I think the problem is ‘awareness’. I just read where Fly said Grundy had some awareness of his ankle after training yesterday. Apparently he wasn’t aware of even having an ankle before then, so I guess that’s some sort of progress.

Too much hair awareness is a problem for Moore and Murphy. It’s in their eyes, flapping around in the wind, getting in the way. They are always trying to forget about it, but back comes the awareness.

Too many different subjects in schools these days. In the old days, you read and counted and that was about it.

The other thing is that he's just played a game of footy on the weekend. Has anyone told him that after 4 months, he might feel a little tired and sore? He's got two months of games to win a premiership. If he does that, he wont need his foot for the rest of his life..

Too many different subjects in schools these days. In the old days, you read and counted and that was about it.

The other thing is that he's just played a game of footy on the weekend. Has anyone told him that after 4 months, he might feel a little tired and sore? He's got two months of games to win a premiership. If he does that, he wont need his foot for the rest of his life..

Fly wants Grundy to be his best self. He will have another run in the VFL this week, to see if he becomes aware of another body part. It’s only fair after lying down for four months.

Fly wants Grundy to be his best self. He will have another run in the VFL this week, to see if he becomes aware of another body part. It’s only fair after lying down for four months.
He needs another game in the vfl to give some time for the bed sores to heal up.

personally i think he has problems with his feet because his body is unbalanced by the man-bun at the back of the head. He's always run really strange, like he's one of african women carrying water on her head.... I wouldnt doubt that he has various body parts downstairs pierced...studs of various shapes and sizes. I dont know why we didnt put something in his contract to make him act like a normal human....

A slight diversion from the usual. I point to the leadership experts collective minds that oversaw the crows summer camp. I just looked at their site and their head honcho is spruiking how they helped the adelaide crows with leadership.

One lesson that I've learnt in life, if you want to screw up anything in your life, ask a corporate for advice. Talk about grundy's awareness. These corporates are only aware of one thing - the colour of money...

i know the man-buns are annoying but sometimes you just have to count your blessings.....

FZNX1l3aQAAdC4R

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No because they don’t exist. I don’t believe in fantastical creatures, except the ones who play for Collingwood.
Sorry to be the one to tell you VP, but flying monkeys do exist. They come out very late at night and can only be seen by those who have consumed copious amounts of alcohol.

I was reading earlier about will ashcroft who is going to the bears via father-son. It seems that he has a younger brother too and the article mentioned a fletcher who go with them.

No doubt the Pies have done well from the daicos's and the shaws to a lesser extent. Peter Moore has given us darcy but i doubt he will be procreating in the coming years. The Kellys have been duds of course.

I doubt the current batch of metros are going to be providing the club with anything useful in the coming years...In the old days, they used to be breeding well before retirement, but now they just put their efforts into coffee shops. Even someone like Jordy who might be willing to spread the love can hardly get to first base these days without someone from the media sticking their heads in.

Just another aspect of the man-bun that dilutes magpie greatness...

Question: what is wrong with this picture?

Answer: puffer jackets.

More evidence of softness! What happened to players who are benched donning a flimsy dressing gown? It will be down to some new fangled science about keeping injured players warm. Pfft. Howe had a bruised bum. Did he really need to wear a doona? Tommy Hafey would turn in his grave.

27FF9620-275F-48AC-A5D6-CA4B30327214.jpeg

More evidence of softness! What happened to players who are benched donning a flimsy dressing gown? It will be down to some new fangled science about keeping injured players warm. Pfft. Howe had a bruised bum. Did he really need to wear a doona? Tommy Hafey would turn in his grave.

View attachment 1466534
Good pick up. Howe clearly not moved on from his Melbourne days.

View attachment 1466534
I hate a lot of things in life. Puffer jackets are on the list, specifically ones made by Moncler, the Ace of Spades in the fight for brand superiority amongst wearers.

I hate a lot of things in life. Puffer jackets are on the list, specifically ones made by Moncler, the Ace of Spades in the fight for brand superiority amongst wearers.

I admit to having one or two myself, and may even don one for this evening’s ‘duck’ entertainment. But I am not an AFL player, and they are held to higher standards.

I admit to having one or two myself, and may even don one for this evening’s ‘duck’ entertainment. But I am not an AFL player, and they are held to higher standards.
I keep telling the females of my family that they are going out of fashion and one day they will be embarrassed they ever wore them.

View attachment 1466534
I received a lesson in puffy jackets (I don't have one).

The less stitching the warmer the jacket, so the one Howe is wearing is one of the better ones.

However it is now becoming a habit for me to look closely at all the jackets and it isn't good practice to stare at strangers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back