Analysis Whipping Boys - 2023 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for whipping the woke, but think you might be a bit confused. I'm not sure that cheering on leather clad blokes as they drive past is more manly than getting it on in an alleyway with a hot woman.
Well here he is again but I have just thought that maybe putting some effort into a relationship means that he can emphasise with his teammates more rather than sitting at home thinking about woke speeches to present on Anzac Day and the Bulldogs clash etc But seriously Brody only notices the machines, not the blokes on them. He might better understand the Jordy and Remy situation. DeeDarceclose.png

I'm all for whipping the woke, but think you might be a bit confused. I'm not sure that cheering on leather clad blokes as they drive past is more manly than getting it on in an alleyway with a hot woman.

dont be deceived by photo opportunities....

Well here he is again but I have just thought that maybe putting some effort into a relationship means that he can emphasise with his teammates more rather than sitting at home thinking about woke speeches to present on Anzac Day and the Bulldogs clash etc But seriously Brody only notices the machines, not the blokes on them. He might better understand the Jordy and Remy situation.

I think brody might be a bad template for the jordy alpha male that we all love. I agree that he's more inclined to get excited by a 351 ford than anything dressed in leather.... he's probably watching the sheep dog trials in new zealand as we speak...

In a strange way, the ginni had aspects to him that might have seen him take on the right path, but he was a 50kg weakling who loved to be coat-hangered. The fine line between wimp and greatness.

Some of the kids handing out the caps went off script with gratuitous compliments

It’s not your day kid, you didn’t win a flag

Andrew Dillon needs to use refugee kiddies (non terrorist) next year who don’t speak English
It probably depends on whether we make the Granny. If it's Carlton and Melbourne, Dillon employing terrorists to get up close and personal with the players might be a good idea.

It probably depends on whether we make the Granny. If it's Carlton and Melbourne, Dillon employing terrorists to get up close and personal with the players might be a good idea.
Some of the kids handing out the caps went off script with gratuitous compliments

Andrew Dillon needs to use refugee kiddies (non terrorist) next year who don’t speak English

you boys need to be careful here with your support of terrorists. Your posting days may be numbered....although I noted your referral to non-terrorist, walter. You negated that by referring positively to refugees....

you boys need to be careful here with your support of terrorists. Your posting days may be numbered....although I noted your referral to non-terrorist, walter. You negated that by referring positively to refugees....
I’m cooking chicken wings on the Weber.

Yeah I noticed some of them were saying things that indicated that had been there and done it all before. The one in the wheelchair had a lot to say to Nick.:)

I've been doing some research on Mihoceks love of leather. Is this Brody with a mo?

View attachment 1837574
Have spoken to Brody and he is an earthy type of chap. Reckon he is a bit literal and agricultural and he just would have appreciated the noise of the machines whizzing by at PI. We do not have to analyse him too deeply.:)

Last edited:
Well here he is again but I have just thought that maybe putting some effort into a relationship means that he can emphasise with his teammates more rather than sitting at home thinking about woke speeches to present on Anzac Day and the Bulldogs clash etc But seriously Brody only notices the machines, not the blokes on them. He might better understand the Jordy and Remy situation.View attachment 1837555
Back on this pair, home alone in the dark, what wokey things are they going to debate? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the beer of choice today?

I'm of the view that we need more beer discussion dispersed across the board.
Just a Kaiju Pale Ale. Taking it easy on the porch

What is the beer of choice today?

I'm of the view that we need more beer discussion dispersed across the board.

This is a serious thread chimey..... it might be more appropriate in the trading thread etc...

i'm a vic bitter man. I wont drink that resch's stuff or the suffolk. The 4x stuff is undrinkable and the foreigners havent got a clue...and i still remember when they forced us to drink that courage crap

This is a serious thread chimey..... it might be more appropriate in the trading thread etc...

i'm a vic bitter man. I wont drink that resch's stuff or the suffolk. The 4x stuff is undrinkable and the foreigners havent got a clue...
I would've had you down as an emu export drinker had you not said otherwise Marky.

Both Vic and Melb bitter by far the best of the local brews.. If I were king for a day I would gladly make serving or drinking any beer brewed in QLD a criminal offence punishable by death

I would've had you down as an emu export drinker had you not said otherwise Marky.

Both Vic and Melb bitter by far the best of the local brews.. If I were king for a day I would gladly make serving or drinking any beer brewed in QLD a criminal offence punishable by death

I transitioned to emu export after passing through customs when I got over here. The lager, as we all know, has additives and the local brew is based on the swan river where a multitude of western australians used to piss in the water. Also, I've heard that it was brewed to taste its best at room temperature to attract the majority british population.....it's main claim to fame was that it tasted better than anything the south australians could come up with....not a high hurdle

I transitioned to emu export after passing through customs when I got over here. The lager, as we all know, has additives and the local brew is based on the swan river where a multitude of western australians used to piss in the water. Also, I've heard that it was brewed to taste its best at room temperature to attract the majority british population.....it's main claim to fame was that it tasted better than anything the south australians could come up with....not a high hurdle
I know we have some resident Cooper's drinkers on our board.. so I'll refrain from commenting on that to avoid offending

Drinking QLD beer is acceptable whilst in Qld.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

i'm a vic bitter man. I wont drink that resch's stuff or the suffolk. The 4x stuff is undrinkable and the foreigners havent got a clue...and i still remember when they forced us to drink that courage crap
Good points on all fronts. This thread is built in a philosophy of mongrel which goes hand in hand with drinking generic lager sold in boxes of 24 or long necks if you want to be old school. Old style logos on the bottles. None of these woke non-beer beer in fancy tiny packages with stupid names.

Last edited:
I know we have some resident Cooper's drinkers on our board.. so I'll refrain from commenting on that to avoid offending

it is acceptable to refer to cooper's home brew especially when one refers to the money saved from not paying excise.... there are some drinkers who dwell on the taste and even say something positive about the sediment and they are getting close to causing offense.

of course, some grace is always given to south australian drinkers who are living in a cultural wasteland...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back