Analysis Whipping Boys - 2023 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is acceptable to refer to cooper's home brew especially when one refers to the money saved from not paying excise.... there are some drinkers who dwell on the taste and even say something positive about the sediment and they are getting close to causing offense.

of course, some grace is always given to south australian drinkers who are living in a cultural wasteland...
Coopers is one of your oddest targets mark. I thought theyd get through most beer critics. Red is a proper generic lager that tastes like beer. And green is murky stuff with a slightly uriny flavour that appeals to the woke 4 pack crew.

Coopers is one of your oddest targets mark. I thought theyd get through most beer critics. Red is a proper generic lager that tastes like beer. And green is murky stuff with a slightly uriny flavour that appeals to the woke 4 pack crew.

well it wasn't a target, sr. i was trying to empathise with south australians in their attempts to get their hands on an acceptable beer. I used to take the train halfway across the nullabor for work many years ago and on the return journey, we were forced to drink west end. It made a deep impact on me...

I just heard a rumour that Ginnivan was thrown out of the club last week because he was found not to have sung the national anthem at the grand final. Gil wanted to press charges but we made a deal to move him to an unaustralian club...

It just came to me that I should be posting here about the lamentable women's team.

I turned the game off around 3/4 time because it was obvious that we were going to lose badly and the girls really managed to accomplish that task to the fullest extent.

I think the club has certainly managed to put together a team that gives full expression to the task of "girls night out". The overseas trips, the hugging, all the other hooha has been pretty good but the football has been pathetic in most instances. In the end, the bottom fell out.

This isnt hyphen, limpdickski type failure. This is "should find another sport" failure.

I cant say a word against sarah rowe who evidently still can manage to flirt at the back of planes with the best of them. Bree Davey has apparently forgotten her high school physics which state that force is a sum of the product of mass and acceleration. She has lost out in the latter since her return. Ruby has come on in leaps in bounds in opening up her superhighway from her brain to her mouth, but it's done nothing for her footy. The rest of them only sparks thoughts that the pies should put in a submission to reduce team size further down to 4 or 5.

Ironically, the players will be getting big pay rises next year with further to come. I think the hyphen and the limpy should seriously consider a repackaging of their assets to further their careers.

It just came to me that I should be posting here about the lamentable women's team.

I turned the game off around 3/4 time because it was obvious that we were going to lose badly and the girls really managed to accomplish that task to the fullest extent.

I think the club has certainly managed to put together a team that gives full expression to the task of "girls night out". The overseas trips, the hugging, all the other hooha has been pretty good but the football has been pathetic in most instances. In the end, the bottom fell out.

This isnt hyphen, limpdickski type failure. This is "should find another sport" failure.

I cant say a word against sarah rowe who evidently still can manage to flirt at the back of planes with the best of them. Bree Davey has apparently forgotten her high school physics which state that force is a sum of the product of mass and acceleration. She has lost out in the latter since her return. Ruby has come on in leaps in bounds in opening up her superhighway from her brain to her mouth, but it's done nothing for her footy. The rest of them only sparks thoughts that the pies should put in a submission to reduce team size further down to 4 or 5.

Ironically, the players will be getting big pay rises next year with further to come. I think the hyphen and the limpy should seriously consider a repackaging of their assets to further their careers.
I'm truly shocked and confused by this:

You don't think Limpdickski should find another sport?

I'm truly shocked and confused by this:

You don't think Limpdickski should find another sport?

I think he might find a home in women's footy....although I will admit that a lot of the girls go in hard. I'm a fair man and I'm willing to give him a try in the AFLW team in a culture of inclusiveness

btw I knew that you would pick me up on this.

I think he might find a home in women's footy....although I will admit that a lot of the girls go in hard. I'm a fair man and I'm willing to give him a try in the AFLW team in a culture of inclusiveness

btw I knew that you would pick me up on this.
Seeing all he can do is run, we could really make some soft cap savings by making him a playing runner. At least he would be able to do one half of his role properly.

Honestly, I wonder why Derek is so fixated on certain hair styles with his recruiting. Can't he just concentrate on a getting a good footballer? I suppose he's got his will kelly replacement.

derek hine wants to see drafted players traded immediately after they've been drafted. He thinks it would be fun to allow recuiters to cover up for a mistaken choice by allowing them to move players on immediately. An example of buyer's remorse....

i'd like to see recruiting staff traded on the night...the GM of footy would put his hand up and just move a useless tool like derek out of the pie bunker and he would suddenly appear in the gold coast bunker, for example. How much fun would that be dekka?

There's some real openings in the whipping boy space with Kelly gone.

WHE remains an option, as does Lipinski. But both have premiership medallions and one has reached 200 games so it's hard to keep beating them.

But I think Macrae is a smokey to emerge as the new whipping boy for lack of development. Carmichael should put pressure on him as well for the spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's some real openings in the whipping boy space with Kelly gone.

WHE remains an option, as does Lipinski. But both have premiership medallions and one has reached 200 games so it's hard to keep beating them.

But I think Macrae is a smokey to emerge as the new whipping boy for lack of development. Carmichael should put pressure on him as well for the spot.

Excellent call. I already feel the frustration building up about Fin...... I think many think that he is FINished.....get it? ...Fin finished....I amaze myself with my astute funny comments sometimes.

I'm not sure about not distinguishing between the hyphen and limpdickski..... the male model has several years ahead of him and he displayed startling sidesteps in tackling situations last year. His supporters who probably have some sexual fantasies involving him, will say that he will become a man after his shoulder heals and he gets full confidence in it......however, we ALL know that he is worried about spoiling his looks...

THe hyphen is beyond worrying about now. I noticed that he got a tat with Brody.... He probably thinks that is going to transform him into a man. I think we all know the truth.

We should also note the last rites on will kelly..... I dont know about anyone else, but I just have this strange feeling that he's going to resurrected in a mid season draft. I just hope that he nominates for the women's team as rumoured.

An artists prediction of Darcy Cameron in 2024. It must be a Melbourne game with those toffs on the right:

1701229512632.jpeg

An artists prediction of Darcy Cameron in 2024. It must be a Melbourne game with those toffs on the right:

View attachment 1862800

Darcy was downsouth in albany a few weeks back, showing off the cup and sucking up big time to the locals.....big time. Rumour has it that he is trying to get a captain-coach position at his local club. However, the club has confirmed that they have reconsidered the offer to Darcy after hearing him speak at a sportsman's night....

Officials at the pies are still investigating where to offload him in the coming year...

It occurred to me that we dont have a trophy for the best post in next years thread....

I saw this and thought it might be appropriate...a finger strengthener resistance band.

0c9f2618040637103f357145d916e247.jpg

It occurred to me that we dont have a trophy for the best post in next years thread....

I saw this and thought it might be appropriate...a finger strengthener resistance band.

0c9f2618040637103f357145d916e247.jpg

Relevance to this thread? Unless it’s to help with our most popular gesture.

up yours smile GIF by NRK P3

Relevance to this thread? Unless it’s to help with our most popular gesture.

up yours smile GIF by NRK P3

Congrats on getting the mod position. I'm sure you'll do good. You got my support.

As for the relevance, I posted that yesterday. I have no idea. It does seem a little off-topic but I'm sure that when I saw the pic, I had something in mind. The whole process of posting usually lasts a minute or two and as my mate Omar used to say

“The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.”​

Congrats on getting the mod position. I'm sure you'll do good. You got my support.

As for the relevance, I posted that yesterday. I have no idea. It does seem a little off-topic but I'm sure that when I saw the pic, I had something in mind. The whole process of posting usually lasts a minute or two and as my mate Omar used to say

“The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,​

Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit​

Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,​

Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.”​

The bolded text really helps - I appreciate your assistance.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back