Analysis Whipping Boys - 2023 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at the new recruits:

Richards: country kid should be woke free
Ryan: woke free full blooded bogan
Frampton: woke free anti Vax bogan
Mitchell: coming from the brown and gold right wing conservatives, he should be woke free.
McStay: coming from Qld, should be woke free as they're still in the 1980s up there.
Hill: indigenous, so can't be woke by definition

Allan: woke status unknown. He's the one we need to keep a close eye on.
Might need to alter my outlook on Frampton , considering he is a woke free anti Vax bogan. Things worked out all right for Novax Djokovic. 😉

Antivaxxers…. Pfft … they are so 2021……

I take your point Timothy but sometimes past actions can give an indication of future performance. If the Wokes start to rail against our total football approach of head high tackles and general mongrelness, an anti-vaxer might be the one who pushes through like Novak and takes the spoils....

But all this outside stuff will be useless unless a player is a mongrel on game-day....

Probably needs to give him the captaincy to justify that salary.

it seems that the decision has been made before Ned had time to take up his position....

And congratulations Darcy. We'll have to see how he goes. I dont particularly want to hear him talk about "opportunities to grow" etc after losses this year....

it seems that the decision has been made before Ned had time to take up his position....

And congratulations Darcy. We'll have to see how he goes. I dont particularly want to hear him talk about "opportunities to grow" etc after losses this year....

Can’t believe Will Kelly was overlooked. This place is a joke

While meditating on which of the players on our list might best deserve the 'epitome of wokeness' award, I began to nod off when I had an amazing epiphany: coalescing through the mists of my consciousness, there appeared a shining vision of Dane Swan, descending in a column of fiery light.

"Consult the Book of Anagrams, for therein shall be revealed the name of the Judas Iscariot thou seek. After finding the truth, you must go forth and spread the word to the faithful BF multitudes!" a vast voice boomed forth from the celestial vision's holy mouth. The vision cleared suddenly, and I looked and beheld the truth.

To thee, my brethren and sisters, I say: 'beware the fiend who calls himself Wilbur Hoskin-Elliott, for he is, in real life (IRL) INTO WOKE BULLSHIT, for this is the anagram of his accursed name! Warned now thou art...

Last edited:
Can’t believe Will Kelly was overlooked. This place is a joke

Timothy, I think Ned is going to take it slowly and probably get his son a long term contract and settle him in. I expect that Curly tops will be put in front of camera on a regular basis after that happens and he will be eased into the leadership position.

I think in a few years, we might see the joint ticket of curly tops and daicos as the nominated leaders....

While meditating on which of the players on our list might best deserve the 'epitome of wokeness' award, I began to nod off when I had an amazing epiphany: coalescing through the mists of my consciousness, there appeared a shining vision of Dane Swan, descending in a column of fiery light. "Consult the Book of Anagrams, for therein shall be revealed the name of the Judas Iscariot thou seek. After finding the truth, you must go forth and spread the word to the faithful BF multitudes!" a vast voice boomed forth from the celestial vision's holy mouth. The vision cleared suddenly, and I looked and beheld the truth. To thee, my brethren and sisters, I say: 'beware the fiend who calls himself Wilbur Hoskin-Elliott, for he is, in real life (IRL) INTO WOKE BULLSHIT! Ye are now warned...

i dont know if the main problem of the hyphen is his wokeness.... i think it might be his incompetence and his gutlessness. I'm not sure why he plays the game other than he gets paid...

i've been told that red footy boots would promote more mongrel behaviour from our players. I think we should sign a boot contract for red boots, although they may need to make them in black so that the team doesnt look like the saints....

I think the board needs to investigate these new techniques to improve the mongrel level of players...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting how the woke look gets thrown out the window when your career is on the edge .... he looks like he's one of the boys eh

1675297918429.png

I was worried too! Jesus, Bruzzy and Joseph. That was concerning

The ten most used bruzzy exclamations that the irish use...
Bruzzy have mercy on us all
Bruzzy wept
Bruzzy on a bike
Bruzzy almighty
Sweet bruzzy of devine
Mother of bruzzy
Holy bruzzy
Sweet and merciful bruzzy

Interesting how the woke look gets thrown out the window when your career is on the edge .... he looks like he's one of the boys eh

View attachment 1598390
He looks like he's slimmed down. But the hair is pulled back - I'm assuming in a man bun. Man bun - what a dumb oxymoron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back