Analysis Whipping Boys - 2023 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, wrong bloke. But my point still stands - somehow - not really sure how. I'll get Mark to look into it.

Facts have never been relevant in this thread. Your need to vent and fume is more important. And I don’t care that you’ve posted about the wrong bloke, I’m still outraged with the club for…um…making you post the wrong bloke.

Facts have never been relevant in this thread. Your need to vent and fume is more important. And I don’t care that you’ve posted about the wrong bloke, I’m still outraged with the club for…um…making you post the wrong bloke.
I’m more upset about the guy (wearing the Teal) not being more relevant, this would not have happened if he had put himself out there more

It's worse than I thought. It turns out we re-signed this bloke:

1701653224168.jpeg
1701653251803.jpeg

I don't get it. Scomo is no longer in power, we're not going to get a government grant for hiring fat born agains.

It's worse than I thought. It turns out we re-signed this bloke:

View attachment 1865634
View attachment 1865635

I don't get it. Scomo is no longer in power, we're not going to get a government grant for hiring fat born agains.

But we’ve already got a table tennis player - haven’t we? That bloke from Merbein who’s also a roo shooter?

But we’ve already got a table tennis player - haven’t we? That bloke from Merbein who’s also a roo shooter?
Same guy. We re-signed him. Perhaps it's for the roo shooting so that he can make the club less woke. Doesn't seem to be working though. No heartening off season social media photos of our blokes shooting things from the back of a ute whilst off their heads.

Same guy. We re-signed him. Perhaps it's for the roo shooting so that he can make the club less woke. Doesn't seem to be working though. No heartening off season social media photos of our blokes shooting things from the back of a ute whilst off their heads.

The off season has been very disappointing so far. No one arrested for assault in NYC. No one photographed with white powder in a toilet at Torquay. No one has gone back to Ireland without informing the club. I think even the big lug from Texas has turned up again.

Kids these days. The modern footballer really lacks imagination.

The off season has been very disappointing so far. No one arrested for assault in NYC. No one photographed with white powder in a toilet at Torquay. No one has gone back to Ireland without informing the club. I think even the big lug from Texas has turned up again.

Wright is weeding out the visible ones. Derek has been reined in. I think we'll see a new type of player in this thread this year.....completely incompetent....not only incompetent at footy but incompetent at having a good time.

Wright is weeding out the visible ones. Derek has been reined in. I think we'll see a new type of player in this thread this year.....completely incompetent....not only incompetent at footy but incompetent at having a good time.

I think that will add a new dimension to this thread.

And let’s not forget those who bring their kiddies to the room after games, and spend more time on bows and hair ties than singing the song.

It makes you wonder what the * they're up to. 2023 once again proved that if the opposition hit the front in the last few minutes of a grand final, you're ****ed if you don't have a macho bloke with a rap sheet to kick a goal when it matters. 2 goals when it mattered from 2 blokes who've spent time pissed in police custody. This stuff ain't coincidental. It's science.

It makes you wonder what the * they're up to. 2023 once again proved that if the opposition hit the front in the last few minutes of a grand final, you're ****ed if you don't have a macho bloke with a rap sheet to kick a goal when it matters. 2 goals when it mattered from 2 blokes who've spent time pissed in police custody. This stuff ain't coincidental. It's science.

When you put it that way…

The sooner we get rid of dedicated professionals who never put a foot wrong the better, otherwise they’ll take on too much leadership and responsibility in the dying minutes of a grand final and coach the team to success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that will add a new dimension to this thread.

And let’s not forget those who bring their kiddies to the room after games, and spend more time on bows and hair ties than singing the song.

i'd like to forget that family-friendly bunch of wimps. Thank god we had some real men like the bruzzywuzzy and the miocheck who have a bit of backbone to them. But there's so few left....

The sooner we get rid of dedicated professionals who never put a foot wrong the better, otherwise they’ll take on too much leadership and responsibility in the dying minutes of a grand final and coach the team to success.

pfff....what a laugh....pendles is supposed to be the on-field coach and he's looking for signals from the fly as to whether he should kick it or just jump on it. I know these blokes are like brain-dead robots these days but all this hype about on-field coaching is making me laugh...

the sooner they get those things on the back of their necks connected to the spinal cord, the better....

You can have a Pendles type and his heir apparent like Nick to help keep us focussed on the field. But the rest of them should be berserkers who like to get pissed. That much is clear.

pfff....what a laugh....pendles is supposed to be the on-field coach and he's looking for signals from the fly as to whether he should kick it or just jump on it. I know these blokes are like brain-dead robots these days but all this hype about on-field coaching is making me laugh...

the sooner they get those things on the back of their necks connected to the spinal cord, the better....
And if Pendles is such a good leader why was Stephenson betting on games, and why wasn't it Pendles pissing in Noble's beer?

And if Pendles is such a good leader why was Stephenson betting on games, and why wasn't it Pendles pissing in Noble's beer?

you and i know the truth. He's a recluse. He snared his babe a few years ago and shut up shop and started wearing cardigans....

look, i'll admit that he has those moves where he fools the opposition that he is going to move fast and then he just stands still. But that trick is only successful because of the generally low IQ of the league...

and why do they insist on this on-field leader story? well i suppose jesus christ is already walking on water at CHB. There's only so much treacle that you can pour on a player.

gee whiz...awesome and sergeant schultz....or as we call him here shultz.....He doesnt look like a big partier but as long as he hasn't brought some docker disease with him, then he might be ok. Should be expected to get a minimum of 45 goals this season. Hopefully, he'll have a good season and kick well over the 50. He might get lost on gameday. He doesnt seem to have much in the way of street smarts.....

There's a whole lot of duds training with us who weren't good enough to be drafted - not even by WCE. If any of them make the list, I'm going to shred them.

I looked in the dictionary and the definition of loser is someone overlooked by Hine in multiple drafts. The training thread is right on the money. Why ditch a dud like bianco and replace him with genetic twin? As our experts have said, we should be getting A grade key position players on the list....

I’m going to end this thread soon.

I am the man.
Well time. They are an absolute embarrassment. Whipped anything and sundry season long, never whipped the lead horse, not once. Got carried, dragged really, over the line by the accurate whipping of the appropriate whipping boy, the rest was just random noise. All this has left them feeling rather useless and so they carry on like headless chooks about nothing as if that was the purpose of this thread. Well chooks, the purpose was to win the flag, not rattle on. We won the flag. Wasn't because Darcy changed his haircut, was because the whole team realised WHE getting a flogging every week was their fault and they pulled their finger out. End it now, jmac, end the misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back