Analysis Whipping Boys - 2023 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be @jmac70s worst idea ever - making us relive the trauma of all these disgraces to the jumper.

You could argue that it keeps us on our toes...but we all know that he loves the weak and the fraile and the useless and the incompetent and the gutless and the list goes on....

They are like pubic lice....you get rid of one or two at the end of one year, and you find a whole new batch the following year....
Mark I'm no doctor but your method of getting rid of your pubic lice ain't gonna work.
What are you using? Tweezers? Try a can of mortein FFS and don't leave it till the end of the year!

oh yeh....good call. The brisbane lions famously made fun of him as one of the most intimidating players in the league. I suppose you could say that was the first indication of michael voss's version of empathy....scratch the surface and a giant prick will appear.
My hope is that it wasn't Voss but was in fact Macrae who led the whipping of the squib.

My hope is that it wasn't Voss but was in fact Macrae who led the whipping of the squib.

An embarassing episode in our club. I feel that the club was remiss in not offering therapy.... to the fans. I felt people looking at me when I was walking down the street and i'm sure it was because of lonie's disgraceful behaviour...

Mark I'm no doctor but your method of getting rid of your pubic lice ain't gonna work.
What are you using? Tweezers? Try a can of mortein FFS and don't leave it till the end of the year!

In this new era of deforestation, it’s been very challenging for the little fellas to find a home. Don’t hand out tips that makes it even tougher for them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Could the winner of most whipped in 2023 be a little baby by the name of Owee? Has he indeed been flogged more than Callum Brown? Callum for one was not tackled right in front of goal.

In this new era of deforestation, it’s been very challenging for the little fellas to find a home. Don’t hand out tips that makes it even tougher for them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some wimps have suggested to me a "two region solution" where I give them a home on the west side, but I'm going to continue to exterminate them.

Could the winner of most whipped in 2023 be a little baby by the name of Owee? Has he indeed been flogged more than Callum Brown? Callum for one was not tackled right in front of goal.

Are you referring to the thumb sucking sook who went home to mummy in Sleepy Hollow? The one who missed sleeping in his big boy bedroom with the posters of Gary Ablett Jnr?

I was standing behind the goals in the Ponsford Stand when Our Captain caught him - and I’m sure the foundations shook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back