Analysis Whipping Boys - 2023 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
little johnny noble is an embarassment. He just turns to water under pressure.... his brain just cant make a decent decision. He's ok as a witches hat at training..

Yep, Darcy Cameron is still a massive spud.

well that's taken the whipping stuffing out of me....i dont think i'll be posting here for the next few days, I'll have to watch the game 10 times...

one last word about that maggot... suffer!
After a preseason of Frampton or Murphy, Howe and his broken wing have doubled the whips. We could be looking at Frampton and Murphy... Boy o boy.

WHE .... the first quarter turnovers really got the blood boiling ..... the missed kick into the corridor in the second :mad:

noble .... kicking to the top of the goal square at the start of the first (to be fair .... noble had an ok game)

sidebottom ...... im sure his stats probably say differently ..... no longer a fan (never really was to be honest)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bootstudder.

I don't know who it is, probably some old bloke who has volunteered in the job for 34 years.

We keep slipping over. Bootstudder needs to pay.
I don't think they stud boots anymore. They banned them after they sliced some player open.

IQ was bloody useless! Obviously spent so much time in the pre-season admiring his own physique in the gym's mirrors that he forgot about actually turning up for the game. Preening, ineffectual garbage! Shuffled about in the backline, spinning in confused circles! Was undoubtedly our worst player of the night and needs to do much, much better or he'll bear the scars of multiple scourgings from us lot for the remainder of the season. An early prime contender for our spud of the year, I'd have thought...

IQ was bloody useless! Obviously spent so much time in the pre-season admiring his own physique in the gym's mirrors that he forgot about actually turning up for the game. Preening, ineffectual garbage! Shuffled about in the backline, spinning in confused circles! Was undoubtedly our worst player of the night and needs to do much, much better or he'll bear the scars of multiple scourgings from us lot for the remainder of the season. An early prime contender for our spud of the year, I'd have thought...
Yeah IQ is useless, but at least he looks the part, unlike that weedy pasty ranga who grotesques our defence.

Season off to a poor start on here. Some disappointing comments, bottom of the barrel stuff.

I think I’ll stick to the game day thread from now on. Much more insightful. Apparently McCreery avoids contact. And Murphy gets lost in the wilds of defence. The umpires are sub-human. And…and…that big bloke from Brisbane did a lot wrong too. Can’t remember exactly what, I’ll have to go back and read all 100 pages again.

Season off to a poor start on here. Some disappointing comments, bottom of the barrel stuff.

I think I’ll stick to the game day thread from now on. Much more insightful. Apparently McCreery avoids contact. And Murphy gets lost in the wilds of defence. The umpires are sub-human. And…and…that big bloke from Brisbane did a lot wrong too. Can’t remember exactly what, I’ll have to go back and read all 100 pages again.
Yep. We've got carried away with a win and forgotten to whip our spuds for ******* up so much.
Dumb weedy ranga - moronic goal given away
Whe - I've always whipped him for not going near the footy. Last night I wished he'd stop getting the footy and ******* up.
Bruzzy - how many free kick goals? And he didn't ko Mummy's boy.
Did McStay play?
Adams once again finding a reason to sook it up because he got hurt. He only plays footy so he can get rubbed down on the bench
Frampton - not even good enough to play.
Howe -what a ******* carry on after dropping a mark against a rover.
Etc...

Last edited:
Yep. We've got carried away with a win and forgotten to whip our spuds for ******* up so much.
Whe - I've always whipped him for not going near the footy. Last night I wished he'd stop getting the footy and ******* up.
Did McStay play?
Adams once again finding a reason to sook it up because he got hurt. He only plays footy so he can get rubbed down on the bench
Etc...

Now your talkin’

Did McStay play?
Etc...

Just a comment on Howe. How embarassing all that sookings in front of 80K people. The trainers should have brought a blanket out to cover it up like they do in the horse racing. If he cant get back in 4 weeks, they should think of quietly dropping him off the list and getting a replacement mid year....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back