List Mgmt. Whipping Boys (OTHER TEAMS!)

Remove this Banner Ad

True to your name.. Stalking freak, get a life dude.

But to answer your question, I feel great about him. I hope he puts in a blinder of a finals series and we re-sign him. I'm always happy to eat my words if the club benefits, no dramas at all.
Please don't be so nasty in your response tige, it overshadows your better posts. I know you would have punched the air when Fitz kicked 'that' goal. Happy to have you onboard. ;)

Please don't be so nasty in your response tige, it overshadows your better posts. I know you would have punched the air when Fitz kicked 'that' goal. Happy to have you onboard. ;)

Oh now I feel bad, I actually misplaced him for another poster with the same DP who had an inboxing war with me.. So it was my fault, I thought he was having another dig at me.

That's ok. Did you punch the air though?

Na, but I almost punched my mrs when she asked me to put fake tan on her when Collingwood went a goal in front in the last 2 mins.

(Just for those who are going to point out the above, it is not serious ok)

Na, but I almost punched my mrs when she asked me to put fake tan on her when Collingwood went a goal in front in the last 2 mins.

(Just for those who are going to point out the above, it is not serious ok)
She has no sense for occasion then or else she knows how to press your buttons.
I'm guessing she knows the buttons. :p

Ok, so it seems to me, that Vickery, TMitchell, and even Henderson can be squeezed into whipping boy category at their previous clubs (Titch by the coach not the fans)

So, who are the whipping boys at other clubs this year that we would like to recruit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More thinking of players from other teams that, like Ty, need a fresh set of eyes judging their performances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly cant see any team getting wth 5 goals of us this year so there wont be a need for one.

I honestly cant see any team getting wth 5 goals of us this year so there wont be a need for one.

Oh yes there is.........Debbie Wilsmore. You know what Debbie did to Dallas, well by simply being on the HFC list she is now doing it to Hawthorn.

Oh yes there is.........Debbie Wilsmore. You know what Debbie did to Dallas, well by simply being on the HFC list she is now doing it to Hawthorn.
Good thing webcam ain't around anymore to record evidence of it then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back