Rumour Pleasantries From The Plungie Pool - 2023 Rumours (SUNS Posters ONLY!*)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rockliif has reported that Clarkeson will be coaching a AFL club next year. Stated rumours have been on going. Doesn't know what club. Interesting times.

Alistair Clarkson is looking at property on the Gold Coast and will be coaching suns this year or next

Source - Dan gorringe (list cloggers podcast)

Yes I don’t care it’s gorringe again it’s still a rumour

Alistair Clarkson is looking at property on the Gold Coast and will be coaching suns this year or next

Source - Dan gorringe (list cloggers podcast)

Yes I don’t care it’s gorringe again it’s still a rumour
Well that means he’s definitely not coming then as that peanut Gorringe doesn’t know his arse from his face, and his arse by the way thas a tattoo of Stuart Dew on it from another 💩 call

Shaun Burgoyne on MMM said Clarkson will definitely be coaching somewhere in 2023 - just a matter of where.

You can rule out Carlton and Collingwood you would think. I wonder what clubs are in line if it eventuates.

Gold Coast

Port & st kilda as their coaches in their last years

Shaun Burgoyne on MMM said Clarkson will definitely be coaching somewhere in 2023 - just a matter of where.

Quoted from someone who is not allowed to post here. Funnily enough I heard similar from only a so-so source. But it makes sense

briztoon says: Brisbane.

I will allow him to comment on it here, regarding this subject only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends if he can get them over that hump. Too many coaches can do enough to get a good team without taking it to that next level
Team only really starting to come into their collective prime now. Feels like an overreaction but alas what would I know. We arent ever close to even being a good team 😔

Depends if he can get them over that hump. Too many coaches can do enough to get a good team without taking it to that next level

Seems an unlikely move to me - only would happen if Fages decides that he has taken the group as far as he can and steps down. Which to be fair, he has suggested in previous interviews is something he will consider if need be.

Seems an unlikely move to me - only would happen if Fages decides that he has taken the group as far as he can and steps down. Which to be fair, he has suggested in previous interviews is something he will consider if need be.
ce5.jpg

When questioned as to whether or not AC will come do GC, the response was unlikely, WHEN he comes back to coaching its going to be a ready made team. Someone flag ready

I've never thought we were a chance at Clarkson. Baffles me that some of you think it's a foregone conclusion.

Brisbane if they don't make the GF this year makes a lot of sense.
When questioned as to whether or not AC will come do GC, the response was unlikely, WHEN he comes back to coaching its going to be a ready made team. Someone flag ready

That's not really "coaching" though, is it

My dad told me that piece of wisdom way back in the mid 50's when I was just a whippersnapper........and I believe it still holds true today....
The interesting part about your quote above in regards to today’s oversupply of social media information means that one or two “outraged “ people about whatever is the issue of the moment all of a sudden becomes as if the majority is outraged. It’s as if no one stops to think hey is this really happening or just a couple of people having a sook

In my opinion the worlds All the worse for it as everyone is on edge and fearful of presenting a counter argument

Crazy Scoops has this to say. As a Saints fan he did have a good info on Ben.

EXCLUSIVE!
I can exclusively reveal that Gold Coast coach Stuart Dew will sign a 2-3 year contract extension with the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back