White Chocolate Dynasty 2023/24 (Yr1)

Remove this Banner Ad

The NBAs finest chocolatier was commissioned to create a trophy for our new League. This is the result, and what we are all now aiming to taste, er, win...

View attachment 1779779
Looks delicious. If I had of known a chocolate ball was up for grabs I mightve tried to win str8 away rather than taking a long term outlook. Now what will I eat for dessert in april 😅

Looks delicious. If I had of known a chocolate ball was up for grabs I mightve tried to win str8 away rather than taking a long term outlook. Now what will I eat for dessert in april 😅
GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those Managers who've not used IL+ before, the conditions are much broader for placing a player in that slot than with IL. If the Yahoo system allows you to move them, GTD INJ etc, then you may.

With waiver claims, you cannot add a player directly off waivers into IL+. So in order to claim a player you must have an open roster spot... by moving an eligible player to IL+ first or dropping a player as part of the transaction.

Hashtag basketball has updated their projections and as a subscriber I have imported our league.
Anyone interested in knowing how our rosters are ranked on per game averages?

I'll dm you if interested
Keen 👍🏼
Prediction: bottom 4 ☹️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back