White Chocolate Dynasty 2023/24 (Yr1)

Remove this Banner Ad

One week till tip off guys, get excited!

For those new to Roto remember there is a 82 games cap per position, you don't need to play all your guys.
...but benching your guys will not improve your draft position in this format.No tanking.
Use IL+
Be active and responsive to dms.

Toyin, a teamname?

Have fun 👍🏻

Last edited:
Once the season starts and everyone has a good look at their team I'm looking to change mine. Not rly happy with how i drafted, will likely shop half my team. So SGA, Bane, Sengun, Sochan etc etc. Prob be up for trade, no one is ungettable on my list. Will be looking for young high upside & or efficient talent & maybe picks. Inbox is open tho I know no one wants to trade yet.

Once the season starts and everyone has a good look at their team I'm looking to change mine. Not rly happy with how i drafted, will likely shop half my team. So SGA, Bane, Sengun, Sochan etc etc. Prob be up for trade, no one is ungettable on my list. Will be looking for young high upside & or efficient talent & maybe picks. Inbox is open tho I know no one wants to trade yet.
Gee, that doesn't sound like you at all deeman87 ;)

Feeling bit better about my team, only really 1 early pick i regret which was rd 5 but Hendricks will prob be ok in a yr or 2, wouldve liked to go after a more proven guy that early in hindsight but hindsight is 2020. Think i hit on Jalen Johnson at least. SGA is such a beast, lowkey think he's a small MVP chance if he stays healthy and the Thunder are a top 6 team in the West.

How many players do we keep for next season?
Keepers
Prior to Draft, each Manager will submit 12 players to contract for the upcoming season (Keepers). The remaining 3 players (4 if IL+ occupied) will become unrestricted and available to be drafted by other teams. Any unrestricted players not drafted or dropped will be retained by their current team (Maximum 15 rostered players)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't expecting much from The Worms this season but, they are stinking it up.
If we combine teams we might be able to get to 4th... :p My guys are equally bad but i do at least see something in a few of my young guys, internal improvement and another 2 drafts and a few trades and maybe my team will be ok lol. Am wasting top 20 seasons from SGA & Bane and i would kinda like to trade them for younger players but 25 isnt exactly old so its ok.

It’s only the first year. I have accepted this is the struggle year. I think my team should be competitive by year 3. I’m always open to trades.

I feel like if i can just turn SGA & Bane into like 8 top 50 players to go with Sengun, Jalen Johnson & Lively i might have a good team in a few years. Just not totally sure how to turn SGA & Bane into 8 top 50 players... At least Reaves has come to life & Jabari Smith hasnt looked as bad as he did in the first 2 games.

Man Toyin's pre season add of Hawkins is looking like a genius move, did not see that one coming, in fact i thought he was a total bust and maybe at best kyle korver but he has shown my scouting to be poor.:p

Last edited:
I actually drafted Hawkins in another dynasty league before foolishly trading him away with a first round pick. Don’t even ask for who.

I have young guards available for young centers /PF

tesb.png
darth vader GIF

Trade announcement follow up:

Gamewell Gunner receives Naz Reid.

Ridin’ the Pine receives Grady Dick + 24-25 2nd round pick from Gamewell.

Thanks!

Trade announcement follow up:

Gamewell Gunner receives Naz Reid.

Ridin’ the Pine receives Grady Dick + 24-25 2nd round pick from Gamewell.

Thanks!
Bugsy is gonna have to weigh in here and confirm this but AFAIK you can only trade picks for the upcoming draft ie 23/24. I may be wrong but i think thats the case.

Just to confirm that the upcoming draft, prior to next season, is classified as '24-'25 as it falls in 2024.

Th71783 please confirm the traded Pick is for the next upcoming draft.

Mortiz Wagner is available for young potential and/or draft picks

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back