White Knights of the Round Table

Remove this Banner Ad

With the breaking news of MWPP asking for her account to be nuked due to a werewolf game, the white-knights of the SFA have said that enough is enough. For far too long, completely innocent and rational females have been driven out of this league by the misogynistic, sexist, and overindulgent abrasive personalities of this league.

Enough!

I am proud to announce the formation of the White Knights of the Round Table, a legendary fellowship whose quest is ensuring the peace of the league for women everywhere. The Holy Grail of the SFA as it were.

Misogynistic arseholes of the league beware, no longer will you be able to treat women as you treat men in this league. From now on you must be at all times kind to them, and understanding. You shall not troll, nor banter, even if it is justified. Even in a fantasy forum. Your end is nigh.

I present to you: THE WHITE KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Barrybran
5cbc9e9f09d91a5e440253713bfba03c.jpg

3KZ is Football
images

Art Vandelay_
Arthur-Merlin-Adam-Ardrey-Scotland-folklore-Myrddin-Artur-mac-Aedan.jpg

Bloodied52
images

Ned_Flanders

1914464.jpg

por_please_ya
220px-Sir_Lamorack_of_Gales.png

Ant Bear
Sir_Geraint%2C_Son_of_Erbin.png

fumbler
images

Elton Johns Wig
Sir_Gareth_of_Orkney.png

All of them would drag their junk through 50km of broken glass just to hear a girl fart through a walkie talkie

Kudos for rocking it old school with the walkie talkie. These ******* Millennials just soft utensil it though and use some bullshit fart app on their ******* smart phone

With the breaking news of MWPP asking for her account to be nuked due to a werewolf game, the white-knights of the SFA have said that enough is enough. For far too long, completely innocent and rational females have been driven out of this league by the misogynistic, sexist, and overindulgent abrasive personalities of this league.

Enough!

I am proud to announce the formation of the White Knights of the Round Table, a legendary fellowship whose quest is ensuring the peace of the league for women everywhere. The Holy Grail of the SFA as it were.

Misogynistic arseholes of the league beware, no longer will you be able to treat women as you treat men in this league. From now on you must be at all times kind to them, and understanding. You shall not troll, nor banter, even if it is justified. Even in a fantasy forum. Your end is nigh.

I present to you: THE WHITE KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE

Barrybran
5cbc9e9f09d91a5e440253713bfba03c.jpg

3KZ is Football
images

Art Vandelay_
Arthur-Merlin-Adam-Ardrey-Scotland-folklore-Myrddin-Artur-mac-Aedan.jpg

Bloodied52
images

Ned_Flanders

1914464.jpg

por_please_ya
220px-Sir_Lamorack_of_Gales.png

Ant Bear
Sir_Geraint%2C_Son_of_Erbin.png

fumbler
images

Elton Johns Wig
Sir_Gareth_of_Orkney.png
Exactly how i imagine Barrybran would look like. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back