White Knights of the Round Table

Remove this Banner Ad

All this commotion about someone making a comment to someone else saying they need to get laid. We play a simulated fantasy football game and an online social deduction game on a football forum. As far as I'm concerned, we all need to get laid.
OK everybody, roo2macca wants us all to put our keys in the bowl ...

This is terrific stuff, I wish this was the sort of stuff in the game thread when we played the bombers.
I agree.
That would be a challenge eh?
One can only post in Limericks. :)

Be careful GWS Goose
Our midfield are gonna cut loose
And rip you apart
From the siren that starts
Til the end when your team are all bruised:drunk:

I agree.
That would be a challenge eh?
One can only post in Limericks. :)

Be careful GWS Goose
Our midfield are gonna cut loose
And rip you apart
From the siren that starts
Til the end when your team are all bruised:drunk:
I'm not as good as this as you, but I ll have a go.

It's all well good to talk big now Ava
But come game day you'll need to be braver
You see our team list is full of class
Yet hard enough, you'll be on your ass
Come game day, you'll certainly waiver

Best I've got 😃

This is terrific stuff, I wish this was the sort of stuff in the game thread when we played the bombers.
Did you ask nicely ? .....the good stuff is reserved for teams with a heartbeat .....like a band playing to a half empty stadium, never going to be a classic live performance

Did you ask nicely ? .....the good stuff is reserved for teams with a heartbeat .....like a band playing to a half empty stadium, never going to be a classic live performance
I feel it was more a case of this sort of ability being drowned out in a sea of horrible camel jokes and no you are posts.

I feel it was more a case of this sort of ability being drowned out in a sea of horrible camel jokes and no you are posts.
You must operate in a diff thread to me ......actually do a count of the posts you're referring to, and it'll be less than 5%

Your perception is bloated ....reality would no doubt disappoint you

Yeah but my camel is push button start
If you choke it...the bugger will fart
He’ll splutter and spit
Quite often he’ll s**t
But then he’ll shoot off like a dart:drunk:
Camel gear in Limerick from is definitely acceptable, in fact encouraged

You must operate in a diff thread to me ......actually do a count of the posts you're referring to, and it'll be less than 5%

Your perception is bloated ....reality would no doubt disappoint you
I can only speak to our game thread. Basically there was 5 pages of solely this rubbish. A few people called you guys out for being spammers, including me, than there was a week of you guys saying "everyone says that they're all wrong," I'll use crayons to explain it and more camel jokes. It was horrible. The only week it has been like that in my game thread.
Other weeks it might be different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can only speak to our game thread. Basically there was 5 pages of solely this rubbish. A few people called you guys out for being spammers, including me, than there was a week of you guys saying "everyone says that they're all wrong," I'll use crayons to explain it and more camel jokes. It was horrible. The only week it has been like that in my game thread.
Other weeks it might be different.
Toughen up sunshine ....we're not here to please you princess

Now, I’m not a vet ... but I think I might have worked out your problem ...

If it's that he doesn't like to share I have already worked that out. I'm not one to get in tit for tat fights but I had to bite him back after he bit me. Egg hoarding waste of space. People tell me camels are temperamental but he takes the biscuit!

If it's that he doesn't like to share I have already worked that out. I'm not one to get in tit for tat fights but I had to bite him back after he bit me. Egg hoarding waste of space. People tell me camels are temperamental but he takes the biscuit!
You see ... I not sure exactly how to break this to you ...

Let me put it this way, when someone comes into Ali Baba’s Second Hand Camels, the first question I usually ask is: “one hump or two?” But your fellow doesn’t really seem to have any humps, does he? Do you see where I’m going with this?

Toughen up sunshine ....we're not here to please you princess
Case in point. I don't need to toughen up. I'm not hurt by your posts, I just don't like the way you post. I think it is inane rubbish.
You don't need to please me, not do I expect you to, but I suspect you hear this a lot. Maybe everyone isnt wrong, maybe your 300 posts in a thread see quality stuff like the post from Norma in this thread get lost.

This chap is a vet, maybe you could ask him?

I see what you're saying...my camel is actually a deflated tortoise. That would explain why he bites a lot. He misses his shell. But it doesn't explain the spitting. I guess some tortoise are just jerks. Also teaches me never to buy my camels off the dark web again. I'll go down to the camel store like normal people.

Trade it in, KohPhi has a range of good models.
He’ll turn that thing around in no time...AND make a profit selling it back to you. ;)

Well that's capitalism I suppose. If he's happy to take my deflated tortoise and turn him around into the camel I always wanted him to be then I'm in. However, I still need the eggs. Can't tell you why but I'm building something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back