estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
Idiots it's a ball gazer..
You do it around your balls, if someone looks, you punch them in the arm for looking at your balls..

Was a thing 2 years ago, must of just made it to Perth
That awkward moment when you try rip on others for being behind the times while revealing it was only two years ago you heard about something that's been around for decades.

kane249

Death by Snu Snu
Oct 27, 2006
Behind enemy Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sth Freo, Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
I don't remember Reiwoldt getting any attention for doing the same thing after winning the granny??
View attachment 1118835
Tone of the article were a lot different

Riewoldt even posted him doing that to his Instagram feed, it's still up there

matthew_s

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

VicBIAS

Down at K Park

Brownlow Medallist
May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong

That's just Sooky Riewoldt trying to grab his cock. w***er can't keep his hand off it.

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Utah Jazz, mew2king
666 symbol all the sellouts do it. imagine thinking AFL athletes are any different. stay ignorant and drink beer like a good aussie, won't change the truth

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Utah Jazz, mew2king
....yes, that was typed by a flog on the bigfooty forum, how did you think that was some clever point lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

javaguice

Premiership Player
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Who gets to punch the ball gazing journo?

Anyway, better if adult men just took a normal ******* photo for once

kickazz

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
They 100% meant it as a laugh. There is a 0% chance they meant it as white supremacy

However, it's something most people should be aware of by now given the past few years and when I saw the pic and headline thought it would probably be some muppet journo spinning a bit of immature fun as white supremacy

Hell, before the early 20th century the swastika was a religious and cultural symbol all throughout Europe & Asia, but now if you wore one there's only one thing people will assume. Not comparing the two actions at all, just how two symbols have been repurposed and now represent something completely different to their origins
Your point is very valid but the key difference with the gesture is that in all honesty it hasn't taken over as a white supremacy sign or anything else for that matter really.

On the Swastika, still plenty of them to be seen throughout Asia, especially at religious places.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
The most embarrassing thing is there are people actually making a big deal of this.
I feel like some people are so caught up in themselves that they think everyone sees the world like they do. It’s why thinking well of others is such a necessary part of life because I’m sure that those Eagles players had no idea that there was this white supremacy link.