Scandal White Supremacist Eagles?

Remove this Banner Ad

Idiots it's a ball gazer..
You do it around your balls, if someone looks, you punch them in the arm for looking at your balls..

Was a thing 2 years ago, must of just made it to Perth

That awkward moment when you try rip on others for being behind the times while revealing it was only two years ago you heard about something that's been around for decades.

I don't remember Reiwoldt getting any attention for doing the same thing after winning the granny??
View attachment 1118835

Tone of the article were a lot different

Riewoldt even posted him doing that to his Instagram feed, it's still up there

VicBIAS

I also noted not that many synagogues in Delhi. Coincidence or fact ?.

By your logic I could also say this rock scares away Tigers….
What logic? Was just stating a fact.

That's just Sooky Riewoldt trying to grab his utensil. w***er can't keep his hand off it.

666 symbol all the sellouts do it. imagine thinking AFL athletes are any different. stay ignorant and drink beer like a good aussie, won't change the truth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who gets to punch the ball gazing journo?

Anyway, better if adult men just took a normal ******* photo for once

They 100% meant it as a laugh. There is a 0% chance they meant it as white supremacy

However, it's something most people should be aware of by now given the past few years and when I saw the pic and headline thought it would probably be some muppet journo spinning a bit of immature fun as white supremacy

Hell, before the early 20th century the swastika was a religious and cultural symbol all throughout Europe & Asia, but now if you wore one there's only one thing people will assume. Not comparing the two actions at all, just how two symbols have been repurposed and now represent something completely different to their origins

Your point is very valid but the key difference with the gesture is that in all honesty it hasn't taken over as a white supremacy sign or anything else for that matter really.

On the Swastika, still plenty of them to be seen throughout Asia, especially at religious places.

The most embarrassing thing is there are people actually making a big deal of this.
I feel like some people are so caught up in themselves that they think everyone sees the world like they do. It’s why thinking well of others is such a necessary part of life because I’m sure that those Eagles players had no idea that there was this white supremacy link.

The Germans did not bomb Pearl Harbour it was the Japanese please revise the text on your photo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back