Scandal White Supremacist Eagles?

Remove this Banner Ad

Longer than that. First I remember hearing about it was on Malcolm in the Middle. That finished in 2006 but was in earlier episodes.
Reckon more people know it as the look and punch game than a white supremacist thing (not denying that it's used that way by some). Plus the fact that one of the Indigenous players is doing it, highly doubt that's what they're intending.

I remember it in the nineties, private boys school, the brothers loved that s**t

Riewoldt's been doing it for years
4504D9EE00000578-4946880-image-a-47_1507095901500.jpg

4504DA5A00000578-4946880-image-a-46_1507095860109.jpg

Had a good laugh at this until I realised that the ABC journo that OP was quoting was fair dinkum...

Didn't everyone grow up playing this game? If they look at the hand gesture, they're a ballgazer. A bit homophobic maybe, but not racist lol

Edit: a lot of people in his replies agreeing with him. Twitter is bizarro world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people (not white supremacists) really want this to be a hate symbol.

Not a single person here actually believes the players are using it as such.

Tell these campaigners to gagf use this symbol widely in a "ball gazing" or diving "okay" context to the point that it loses all meaning and we no longer need to see these click bait articles.

Call out people like the ABC journalists for attempting to create division.

Had a good laugh at this until I realised that the ABC journo that OP was quoting was fair dinkum...

Didn't everyone grow up playing this game? If they look at the hand gesture, they're a ballgazer. A bit homophobic maybe, but not racist lol

Edit: a lot of people in his replies agreeing with him. Twitter is bizarro world.
These are the people that run the media. Remember that.

Anyone with a blue check mark is an enemy of the people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back