Injury Whitecross back playing 14/3/15...

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you un-bump a thread?

Gave me shivers...

Me too! Especially as instead of taking me to the 'first unread' post it took me to the first post, "Hey gang, hearing that whitey may of done his knee again!... " :eek: Have picked myself up off the floor now :$

Great to hear he'll be playing on Saturday though :)

Good news, although my heart did skip a beat with the bump.

I wonder if the decision to play him at Casey instead of next Thursday is due to how hard the etihad surface is.
More likely they want a real hitout against the st kilda and swiss's time needs to be managed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice article on Whitey in today's HUN. Comes across as he always has, a humble, determined and likeable bloke. Only thing strange about it was that it carried Jon Ralph's name in the byline.

Nice article on Whitey in today's HUN. Comes across as he always has, a humble, determined and likeable bloke. Only thing strange about it was that it carried Jon Ralph's name in the byline.

Yep, he is a such an honest bloke too. the one on the AFL site had him saying he worked hard but just didn't run to the right spots so didn't get on the end of it enough. Expect he will need a few more games before being picked in the senior team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back