Whitecross' Porsche stolen in 'scary' robbery

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately this is all too common nowadays with the police unable to do anything when they apprehend the perpetrators.

Magistrate slaps them on the wrist and sends them off to their next victims

This story is not true - Whitecross drives a ute.

Unless it was a Porsche ute?
I thought he had a patrol or landcruiser. Likes his camping and 4WDing.

Not surprised he tried to go after the burglars. Might not be considered as a good player but his courage can never be questioned.

That actually makes him a legend.

Take off your anti-hawks glasses and look in a mirror. There you'll see a tool.

"I went into fight mode so I chased him downstairs. My thought was if I could handle Hodgey when he's a bit fired up I thought I could handle anybody."

Yeah, real legend, perpetuating this myth that Hodgey is the toughest legend to ever play the game.

Reckon if they were carrying some blood filled syringes, a knife or a gun, he probably couldn't handle them.

Enjoy the spell for the personal attack though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Audi will be annoyed. They fork over a decent chunk of change to the Hawks to be a sponsor and a competitor gets free publicity.

"I went into fight mode so I chased him downstairs. My thought was if I could handle Hodgey when he's a bit fired up I thought I could handle anybody."

Yeah, real legend, perpetuating this myth that Hodgey is the toughest legend to ever play the game.

Reckon if they were carrying some blood filled syringes, a knife or a gun, he probably couldn't handle them.

Enjoy the spell for the personal attack though.

It was a joke ya clown.

Seriously you must be the most sour individual I've ever come into contact with, and thats really saying something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back