Who agrees the Simon Black and Tarryn McMullen were a match made in Heven

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

Models, well then Tarryn definately, she looked like a magazine picture when I met her. Him, needs more sleep, get rid of the hollows under the eyes, feed him up.

Well pippy, i'll have to disagree with ya there. Tarryn does not look like a magazine picture. And u think Simon is too skinny. my god, he's perfect!!He's just the right weight! And why should u judge them like that, they r perfect the way they r.

------------------
GO LIONS!

Not in my books lovey - he has a sunken look around his eyes - needs some food! OR maybe more sleep!

Anyway, take a look at her pic from the paper last year, she would have given any model on the RAQ a run for their money last night.

Give me a Lynchy anyday! Perfect facial structure, a chest you would die to run your hands over, a smile to melt a thousand hearts. Classicly goodlooking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't call me lovey, i hate it.
Ok
1) Simon might have sunken eyes coz of lack of sleep it's hard being a footballer, all players have that around their eyes
2) Tarryn is a very attractive girl, i wouldn't be bagging her if i was u
3) Lynchy is very good looking, but.... SIMON IS BETTER!

cheers!

------------------
GO LIONS!

What a prentious cow you are! I wasn't baggin her at all!! I was saying she is bloody stunning!

Take the muscle tone s**t and shove it up your lardarse! Not everyone has the same taste. I find him to skinny for my liking. Not everyone here is going to agree with you. Get used to it!

ok ok, i thought u were bagging her, i'm sorry!! but u didn't have to us cows!!!

ok we might have different taste but u didn't have to take the crap out of him, what happens if he's reading this. could u imagine how he feels?

And i'm sorry but me and the lukester don't have lardarses so u r gonna have to look elsewhere!

Yeah, they are a nice-looking couple
smile.gif
OH and Pippy, I agree with ya about Lynchy, hehehe
wink.gif
Jacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back