Competitions Who am I (crows edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 4, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies - SNAFL
A simple game where I give out clues (some can be more of a riddle). And you need to work out which Crow (past or present) it is

rules:

look, you need to have rules!
Only 1 guess per clue/riddle. So I give a clue and you can have a guess, but you cannot guess again until the next clue so you can have multiple guesses throughout the game but only one between clues

But, the clues won’t be in vein. If you guess correctly the Crow you get 5 points. You (anyone) who can then explain the relevance of the clues given Also get a point for each correct clue

Hopefully makes sense. I am the owner of the conch but am happy to pass on so others can have a go at running this. The rules may need tweaking as we go because I may not have thought of everything!

okay I will start the game later today and if anyone has questions about it, ask away now.

Leaderboard (after round 1)
dogs105 - 5 pts
dude316 - 5pts*
97-98 - 3 pts
flashcrow - 1 pt

Last edited:

Murphy.

Reason: You state the game will start later today, why not now? Points to you being unorganised. You can see where I am going with this.

I played a game like this in the past on another forum. People seem to enjoy these types of games. If you start right away some feel ripped off because they did not know about it. I am the self appointed minister of good culture for bf Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I played a game like this in the past on another forum. People seem to enjoy these types of games. If you start right away some feel ripped off because they did not know about it. I am the self appointed minister of good culture for bf Adelaide
Well we still don’t know when it’s going to start
Meanwhile seems everyone is having some fun

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back