Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies - SNAFL
We done Bovo
I will try and suppress my stupid criticism now that you have it sorted
:)
I don’t mind criticism. I listened and learned. The hardest part for me was keeping up with posts that spanned across multiple pages. But I think a bit of fun was had and makes a change from possibly one of our hardest years and therefore a gloomy off season

2:1 This player is a prime mover - Moved from 41 to 11

2:2 is a resolute defender (hint: definition)

2:3 you didn't need to be clairvoyant to work out where he'd be post-footy, but his workplace fits for someone who sees dead people.

2.4 Spooner says he spent his first season like Chewbacca with a bell?! (hint: Spoonerism)

Later moved to HBF

2:5 one of the best team players

2:6 Was a young Piophola - Played junior footy for the Reynella Wineflies

2:7 200 gamer much appreciated by club, but not on Bigfooty - 231 games (and 3rd in the B&F), but not rated by many on BF,

2:8 Pick 4 - Pick 4 in the 1999 rookie draft

Still 4 points up for grabs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2:1 This player is a prime mover - Moved from 41 to 11

2:2 is a resolute defender (hint: definition) - doughty means resolute.

2:3 you didn't need to be clairvoyant to work out where he'd be post-footy, but his workplace fits for someone who sees dead people.

2.4 Spooner says he spent his first season like Chewbacca with a bell?! (hint: Spoonerism)

Later moved to HBF

2:5 one of the best team players

2:6 Was a young Piophola - Played junior footy for the Reynella Wineflies

2:7 200 gamer much appreciated by club, but not on Bigfooty - 231 games (and 3rd in the B&F), but not rated by many on BF,

2:8 Pick 4 - Pick 4 in the 1999 rookie draft

Still 3 points up for grabs

He works for Elite Sports Properties = ESP = The Sixth Sense
Correct. 1 point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back