Resource Who Am I?

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I haven’t been relevant for a really, really long time now, arguably I was never relevant but twice in the last two days I have been confused for a rookie.

E9775103-B161-4DDD-8413-32B2534146DA.jpeg

This is just blatantly disrespectful to one of the all-time greats of this league.

So to help all you newbs, I’ve collaborated my career highlights for you to all gawk over and refer back to so this mistake never happens again:
  • 245 Games
  • Season 18 Premiership Player
  • 3x All-SFA
  • Former Demons Captain
  • 4x Demons Best Defender
  • At least 1x Royals Best Defender
  • State of Origin Champion
  • Demons Hall of Famer
  • And probably some other stuff too
Sorry you don’t have as good a resume as me Bombres, but As you can see, I sure am no rookie.

I know I haven’t been relevant for a really, really long time now, arguably I was never relevant but twice in the last two days I have been confused for a rookie.

View attachment 1021243

This is just blatantly disrespectful to one of the all-time greats of this league.

So to help all you newbs, I’ve collaborated my career highlights for you to all gawk over and refer back to so this mistake never happens again:
  • 245 Games
  • Season 18 Premiership Player
  • 3x All-SFA
  • Former Demons Captain
  • 4x Demons Best Defender
  • At least 1x Royals Best Defender
  • State of Origin Champion
  • Demons Hall of Famer
  • And probably some other stuff too
Sorry you don’t have as good a resume as me Bombres, but As you can see, I sure am no rookie.

Sorry, but I don't recognise you without your bench

(Log in to remove this ad.)

video-of-a-garbage-truck-bursting-into-flames

Smartys Power is best known as the captain of the S20 Demons Grand Final team, who was benched in the first 5 minutes of the game and never returned to the field as the Furies claimed the Premiership.

He had a commemorative bench named in his honour.

Also known for his seasonal attention-seeking thread, I guess this is it for S30?

that may be true, but unlike you, im only on the bombers hatchback of misery and despair part time. you're stuck with them
Ned if you want a recruitment pm, why don't you just come out and say it rather than posting cryptic messages. * it's like you're the hot chick in the nightclub that really wants to go to bed with me but won't let me buy her a drink unless I buy one for her other 7 friends as well.

Ned if you want a recruitment pm, why don't you just come out and say it rather than posting cryptic messages. fu** it's like you're the hot chick in the nightclub that really wants to go to bed with me but won't let me buy her a drink unless I buy one for her other 7 friends as well.

dude, bombers are one of 11 clubs who have banned me from recruitment

apparently ABV said he'd rather shave his pubes with a rabid ferret than call me his teammate

not sure if it highlights his dislike of me, or something he has for rabid ferrets

dude, bombers are one of 11 clubs who have banned me from recruitment

apparently ABV said he'd rather shave his pubes with a rabid ferret than call me his teammate

not sure if it highlights his dislike of me, or something he has for rabid ferrets
Antonio BlueVein clarification required

Remove this Banner Ad

Back