Resource Who Am I?

Remove this Banner Ad

This all sounds like a more desperate grab for an EKA than Mister M could ever manage, some rookies will do anything.

This all sounds like a more desperate grab for an EKA than Mister M could ever manage, some rookies will do anything.

Thank-you for tagging me in this thread. I appreciate it when the other Season 30 rookies think of me when they are reading media threads.

I was aware that Smartys Power was an experienced SFA player. I didn't however know that he played a horrible SFA Grand Final in S20. So this media thread was educational for me. I do feel sorry for the other S30 rookies who didn't know about this history lesson. Shall you tag them in here too while you're at it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank-you for tagging me in this thread. I appreciate it when the other Season 30 rookies think of me when they are reading media threads.

I was aware that Smartys Power was an experienced SFA player. I didn't however know that he played a horrible SFA Grand Final in S20. So this media thread was educational for me. I do feel sorry for the other S30 rookies who didn't know about this history lesson. Shall you tag them in here too while you're at it?
I didn’t play a horrible Grand Final in S20, I basically didn’t even play.

No

that may be true, but unlike you, im only on the bombers hatchback of misery and despair part time. you're stuck with them

Good thing you didn't make the whole permanent move to Bombers bet like a certain other un-named poster.

Surely playing for the Bombers screams enough desperation? ;)
You do know there are two types of people, those who play for the Bombers and those who wish they did

Remove this Banner Ad

Back