Who are the afl players on brocial network?

Remove this Banner Ad

Heath Oloughlin Nth Media manager has just called in to 3aw sports toay and said that a few Nth Players were added to this group without their consent
So it was just them who somehow got automatically added to a group without consent.

Will be a bit of a coup for advertisers knowing that you can now add fans without consent.

Lets see if I have this right Boyfriend post pics of gf on "pervert" site without her knowledge or consent. In some cases the gf names and links to her fb page are included. Who knows what sort of weirdos are on that site. The girls had the photos on private setting which indicates they would not want them public yet the bf did it anyway on to a "pervert" site of all places.

Can someone tell me what is right with that??

So it was just them who somehow got automatically added to a group without consent.

Will be a bit of a coup for advertisers knowing that you can now add fans without consent.

Its been like that for months if not years, its not a 'new' change to facebook.

Ive been added to heaps of (albeit harmless) groups in the past without my consent. As one poster on the North Board mentioned, when you invite to a page a request is sent, but when you invite to a group the site does it automatically and the person is instantly in the group.

NMFC have contacted facebook asking for a please explain re: this shoddy system.

Its been like that for months if not years, its not a 'new' change to facebook.

Ive been added to heaps of (albeit harmless) groups in the past without my consent. As one poster on the North Board mentioned, when you invite to a page a request is sent, but when you invite to a group the site does it automatically and the person is instantly in the group.

NMFC have contacted facebook asking for a please explain re: this shoddy system.
Fair enough. Surprised that this would be the case.

In the HUN story they said the "ominously" named "Brocial network"
Can anyone explain what is remotely "ominous" about the word "brocial"

All sounds like blokes fart arsing around, as they do and good looking women being discussed. The inevitable "pics of GTFO" and next thing you know you have a sinister coven of woman demeaners for the do-gooding dog ****ers to have a tanty over.

I think most club boards have a "hot chick" thread....no?

Shame on all of us males for having a sexual interest in them women things....
**** Me!

The single most innate, in-built and natural human response.

God forgive us because the minority whingers never can or ever will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NMFC have issued a statement re: the Brocial Network incident.

The North Melbourne Football Club has finalised enquiries regarding its players and their involvement with the Facebook group 'The Brocial Network'.

The club is now in a position to advise six of its players in total were added to the group without their consent.

After being added to the group, two players, Jack Ziebell and Robbie Tarrant, then added the other players to the group without the consent of those players.

No player at any stage added any photos or left any comments on the group's page.
The club has spoken to the players involved and accepts Jack Ziebell and Robbie Tarrant's explanation for their actions in that they were not fully aware of the group's offensive nature or purpose when they added other players.

Both players have acknowledged their actions were inappropriate given the nature of the group and regret adding the other players without their consent.

The players removed themselves from the group immediately after realising its offensive nature.

The North Melbourne Football Club finds the Facebook group inappropriate and offensive.

The club will make no further comment on this matter.

In the HUN story they said the "ominously" named "Brocial network"
Can anyone explain what is remotely "ominous" about the word "brocial"

All sounds like blokes fart arsing around, as they do and good looking women being discussed. The inevitable "pics of GTFO" and next thing you know you have a sinister coven of woman demeaners for the do-gooding dog ****ers to have a tanty over.

I think most club boards have a "hot chick" thread....no?

Shame on all of us males for having a sexual interest in them women things....
**** Me!

The single most innate, in-built and natural human response.

God forgive us because the minority whingers never can or ever will.
You have missed the point of the tanty. It is that the men wete adding pics of women they know without their knowledge or consent to a pervert site. I like most women get that blokes look at those sites BUT If a bloke added my daughter or niece without her consent the media would be the least of his worries!!

You have missed the point of the tanty. It is that the men wete adding pics of women they know without their knowledge or consent to a pervert site. I like most women get that blokes look at those sites BUT If a bloke added my daughter or niece without her consent the media would be the least of his worries!!
Hmmm?
They were adding them to the "Brocial Network" group no?
Where did the perverts and pervert site come into play?
Where minors involved?
What exactly is perverted about pictures of attractive woman?

Honest questions as I have not seen the site, any of the pictures or been made aware of any "perversion".

You seem to know more detail.

Hmmm?
They were adding them to the "Brocial Network" group no?
Where did the perverts and pervert site come into play?
Where minors involved?
What exactly is perverted about pictures of attractive woman?

Honest questions as I have not seen the site, any of the pictures or been made aware of any "perversion".

You seem to know more detail.[/QUO
Okay i'll bite. I never said anything about minors where did that come from. The site is for men to "look" or "perv" at attractive women am i right? Thats fine provided the women in the pics know and given consent.

i'm in the brocial network now

seems pretty harmless to be honest, it's basically just like zoo magazine..only with more women and less jokes

harmless to who??? have you Got a sister post her pic up without asking then show her after a week or so. Let us know what she says!

You men dont get it do you!!

If you want to know what disrespect to women is this site is a perfect example.

Pretty sure girls in zoo would know their pic was going in not to mention modelling their career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back