Player Watch Who are the AFL's most 'banged up' players?

Which 3 players are the most banged up? Three votes.

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jones is an interesting one.

The temptation to keep going and finally lead a a genuine contender would be very strong you'd think. I think he's been underrated for a l8ng time because of the lack if team success. You'd hope he can stick around a bit longer.

I think he’s got another year in him but our midfield is starting to become pretty strong so he’ll do well to be best 22 for any longer than that.

Would love to jag one this year for him. He’s been a blue collar worker for a long time.

He played finals in his first season I believe, then never again until last year!

Nick Reiwoldt had shares in elastoplast by the end of his career.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

I'm very surprised by the Ablett votes he is 34 and he kicks goals and averaged like 30 disposals a game in 2018 certainly not banged up.. was it anywhere near his best season? no c'mon him not finishing in top 10 of the Cats B&F tells me Chris Scott is a moron. considering he got him over and wanted him yet is being very critical of a guy that can not perform any better than he is at that age...

I haven't seen Nate Jones win a hard footy for at least two seasons, he gets fed by Oliver, Brayshaw, Viney et al then proceeds to butcher it. Not best 22 anymore imo

Finishes 4th in the Best and Fairest of a team that finished 4th, not best 22.

Okay.

:drunk:

They are. A lot can retire and never have to work again if they get there finances right. Compared to an infantry soldier whose body is knackered after 10 years while making $70,000 a year.
Obviously you haven't got the slightest understanding of simple economics. Players are the biggest tool in one of the most profitable industrys in the country.
The wages are a reflection of that. Have a quick study of the CBA the NBA introduced and the reasons behind it and maybe you will get a grasp on it.
Comparing players wages to the arm forces is one of the dumbest comparisons I've heard.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Obviously you haven't got the slightest understanding of simple economics. Players are the biggest tool in one of the most profitable industrys in the country.
The wages are a reflection of that. Have a quick study of the CBA the NBA introduced and the reasons behind it and maybe you will get a grasp on it.
Comparing players wages to the arm forces is one of the dumbest comparisons I've heard.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Reckon I know more about economics than you smart arse. So you think AFL players aren’t well paid? I guess half a million a year to train, go to the gym and play 20 odd games a year is a pretty poor return for there efforts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back