Science/Environment Who are the anti-maskers? A spotters guide to the Australian scene.

Remove this Banner Ad

Share the crazies in here so your fellow normies are fore-warned should they ever find themselves tumbling down the rabbit hole to Nutterland.

I’m gathering these from people who work at tagging and bagging these kooks far more diligently than I ever could.

One I’ve just seen shared in this very site is attention-hungry MAFS idiot Hayley Vernon:

Last edited:

The Pete EVans one is a classic. Lots of vague references, i expect he will be saying next "do your own research, the truth is out there"

The home to the Anti-maskers has to be the USA, also #1 runaway leader in COVid19 cases and deaths and being out of control.

Why was everyone at the anti-mask rally in Melbourne wearing a mask?

Do as I say, not as I do?

Am I the only one who doesn't know who he is?
He was a host of a popular channel 7 cooking show (my kitchen rules) who saw his podium as a good place to sell pseudoscience, including some sort of machine costing $15,000 that you could type in recipes that fix all types of problems including covid19. The TGA took interest in that claim.

That's the gist of it.

He was a host of a popular channel 7 cooking show (my kitchen rules) who saw his podium as a good place to sell pseudoscience, including some sort of machine costing $15,000 that you could type in recipes that fix all types of problems including covid19. The TGA took interest in that claim.

That's the gist of it.
Ah......Reality TV, no wonder I have never heard of him

Ah......Reality TV, no wonder I have never heard of him
A few of the high-level twits are just parlaying their brief glint of reality TV fame into a YouTube conspiracy grift.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a group of 8 people doing an outdoor PT session last week. In a park. No masks, close proximity. After the session I watched two people having a chat without masks, very close proximity. After the conversation they put their masks on and got into their cars.

I was down on a nearby track walking (mask on). Asked them what they were doing with no masks and they said ‘We are allowed to exercise, you are’. I kindly pointed out that what they were doing wasn’t allowed at all.

All I’ll say is that this was a suburb where people should know better. But hey, housewives with more money than sense.

Whats the "agenda" that these types regularly talk about? I gather that it has something to do with testing the populace's tolerance for authoritarian actions and willingness to submit, is it simply that?

Or are they proposing some kind of specific end game?

The people at the top of this scheme, like Paleo Pete, are making a lot of money.

Preying off the vulnerable. Very similar to religion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back